• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is complete shit, the rollback made me quit this shit. Ciao

You people shouldn't get that mad because of the re-roll... It was something that hurt EVERYONE not just some people... So if you really spended over 1 week or more playing this game, come on!!! this re-roll won't affect you at all. I will recomend this server to the people that like the adventures, custom map + walk and walk because the map is huge!!.

Anyways, I hope the problem get fixed as soon as possible, and that we could start play once again, cause seriously I play lots of time haha, I really enjoy this server and its weird that I do like a server..

So THUMBS UP! GOOD LUCK STAFF AND I'LL INVITE MORE PEOPLE TO TRY IT OUT!

-Greetings, Liro.

RIma4AI.jpg

If this doesn't count as abuse, idk what does. Fix this GM or the best thing about your server is ruined. (Btw if you don't know.. After the Survive or Die event you are ported to a pvp-zone where a trap can easily be set up)

My attempts to save u were futile. :(

GM WE KNOW WHAT IS THE REASON OF THE CRASH SERVER, CONTACT ME FAST

I advise you doing reset. There was too much unfairness in this edition because of many many bugs, rollbacks etc. And new start in an oportunity to get more ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.