• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain it's a feature they are working on, but that is not yet in game. But they advertised the server saying it is in game to attract players.

It already exist, a rare item dropped for me when I was level 10. (mace from rotworm with +1 ice damage) It is extremely rare, level 10 - 50 and no new rare item drops.

I think they should increase the chance.

OCWYqa6.jpg

So happy days, much fun.

Has anybody ever looted a rare item?
I saw someone find a short short that had +1 death damage.

I'm fairly certain it's a feature they are working on, but that is not yet in game. But they advertised the server saying it is in game to attract players.
I agree, that's mainly the reason I tried the server. It was the closest thing to custom items haha but super hard to find, and even the custom stats you can find aren't as good as I thought.

Decided to log on in the middle of the night (GMT)
05:49 Armada [37], Jebaka Lesny [43], Otto De Lotto [61], Aesir [20], Sofaking Amazing [37], Pianka [61], Skykes [47], Dew [40], Magrao Charlover [38], Ambellyn [41],

Like almost all of them are botting.

Owners, Gamemasters etc.

Do something about this.

You can't really expect the GMs to be online 24/7, this kind of stuff just happens on every ot. Might be useful to have another GM with a different timezone perhaps.

10:02 You see an axe (Atk:12, Def:6).
It weighs 40.00 oz.
Elemental Fire +1
Life on Hit +3
Coverture +2

Rare item.

At my old low rate servers i let tutors jail the botter for 24h as far he sent a print screen to me while it showed the tutor asking the "botter" for response and 5-10 minutes later print to show he didnt answer. Or simply only add tutors/staff that you trust, but you usually doesnt got a lot of friends living in other time-zones.
Thats one way to go, if the anti-botters actually want to play a bot-free server. I remember @Skykes played that server, rookgard with a storyline. =)

do something with this fucking dmg monsters!!!!!!! bog raider attack 300+ hp !... fuck how?!!!

Rare items do exist and all its features. We're actually thinking about increasing the loot rate of these items. You will get notified if the loot rate gets changed.

Why cant i loggin? Downloaded the 10.34 client but it wont load my character list, like it cant find the server?

So somehow I got kicked, couldnt connect, site was down for me to. Then it comes back up for me and it says online 5 hours and w/e minutes. WTF was that. Died to it had to go race for my loot, body was almost rotted -.-

So somehow I got kicked, couldnt connect, site was down for me to. Then it comes back up for me and it says online 5 hours and w/e minutes. WTF was that. Died to it had to go race for my loot, body was almost rotted -.-
I still cant connect :/

Status
Not open for further replies.