• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

The only thing missing is YOU!

I thought the exp rate would be rather slow, but it's really not. Im enjoying my time here, just wish we had a larger community.

Regards,
Cody

absolutely in love with this server, level 132 knight so far! the customisation and enchantmets alone are a great thing for an rpg server
only one little problem tho!
per hagy, the Jewel cutter - gobbled up my Sword of valor.. !
went to him with 6 junk enchanted items, and traded them in for raw cut rubys, and my SOV went missing from my hand, and i was left with 1 enchanted serpent sword left over!
please look into hagys script or something, and could i have my SOV back lol! it had an amazing enchantment that took over 150 rubies of work to roll!

ingame names Aizle !

absolutely in love with this server, level 132 knight so far! the customisation and enchantmets alone are a great thing for an rpg server
only one little problem tho!
per hagy, the Jewel cutter - gobbled up my Sword of valor.. !
went to him with 6 junk enchanted items, and traded them in for raw cut rubys, and my SOV went missing from my hand, and i was left with 1 enchanted serpent sword left over!
please look into hagys script or something, and could i have my SOV back lol! it had an amazing enchantment that took over 150 rubies of work to roll!

ingame names Aizle !
And this is why i always drop my weapon on the ground before talking to that npc :p
But yeah.. the Jewel Cutter should really ignore equiped items

Found magma crawlers earlier... Interesting, but fun (was on a 58 ED)

Regards,
Cody

Yea found them too lol, I thought oh it hits nothing sorcerer lvl 80 went on it BOEM 1 hit dead xD.

Hello, I barely joined this server. ^_^ IGN: Spookie.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

By the way, don't know if this is a known bug.. but some of the messages that are supposed to be appearing in server log chat, are also appearing in npc chat.

Last edited:
I would advice you to start as a mage and collect some money and rubys :)
At the same time buy a house and let your knight/paladin train there. Until you have some nice upgraded weapens for your knight/paladin :)

Just what i did, couse mages can still deal decent dammage without upgraded weapens, while knights are just sad without decent upgraded weapens ;p And you could stay as a mage if you wanted fcourse :)

Im playing on it, I like the custom enchantments on weapons.. in-game name: Liro.

Greetings.

This needs fixed. As does the damage done by all quaras and the massive water elementals because damages are screwed up..

Also, random kicks. Received three kicks in 10 minutes. It's not only me because site became unavailable and everyone that was afk is now offline.

Other than that.. I love this server. =]

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
I would definitely invite people to try this server, its just amazing... starting by the exp that is really low and that is mostly RPG; It got tons of quests to discover and the comunity is friendly. Also I just want to end with this argument: Why does blessings are so expensive and you still lose around 50-70% of the exp? and skills aswell. I would love to know the formula since I think Im losing too many exp/skills while I die.

-Greetings, Liro.

I would definitely invite people to try this server, its just amazing... starting by the exp that is really low and that is mostly RPG; It got tons of quests to discover and the comunity is friendly. Also I just want to end with this argument: Why does blessings are so expensive and you still lose around 50-70% of the exp? and skills aswell. I would love to know the formula since I think Im losing too many exp/skills while I die.

-Greetings, Liro.

I can sort of agree on the blessings not reducing the death loss as much as they probably should, but the pricing is the same as RL tibia. Due to the nature of the server, low loot rate, low rates, etc.. I'd kind of like to see maybe a reduction in price, or maybe a re-work of the on death loss percentage. Either way.. I lose a large amount every time I die, but I can't be sure if it's the same as RL tibia or not.

I do agree, this server is awesome. If the low rates are deterring you, please give it a shot. There are tasks to collect items that garner experience/gold/items as well as killing tasks that can give you an item that produces random rewards. There are also other ways to gain experience, but I'd rather you discover that on your own. Come and join us! :)

Regards,
Cody

It's sad that there isn't a lot of people playing on this, the opportunity for us to have another "Tibia", to build a new community that just isn't botting and war is being missed, to discover new mysteries and feel like a badass just being lvl 100. People should play here, I'm starting. Name is Midnight Proxy.

Last edited: