• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

I personally felt the pacing was a bit Too slow this time around. Maybe make it 3x exp and do another reset after the Big patch?
It is kind of pointless to have end game content in form of bosses n shit if the server is dead before reaching that point.

Still botters on the server, you really should give GM status to someone that is more active than you guys. The botters needs to be shut down!

Still botters on the server, you really should give GM status to someone that is more active than you guys. The botters needs to be shut down!

Exactly THIS.
Haven't logged in for a while and when I was online I always chased botters, it's such a shame to let such a good server go to waste with inactive staff..
I'm lvl 100+ but I would vote for a restart, you guys would never get a high amount of playerbase back if you guys won't restart, this because of the botters that have been here.
So next time get some new staff members to chase down botters or do it yourself.

Still you guys don't give a shit about the server.
rLAo57C.jpg

I'm working only on scripts and so on but I'm not logging to check botters, but I'll start now and ban every botter on second warning that I find.

Last edited:
I would love to see this alive again. I'm 100+ I'm down for a reset, I think it would have to happened to bring a community back.

I only used the heal bot function because we had to fight against the team Poland Pride who used full working bots like all sding at once, same target.
I'm not even sure if it's even a "team", maybe it were just 1-2 guys who used full working bots who did everything for them lol.

I pushed some of them to the live server already. I can't change things on the map, but now every script bug/new events/new weapon enchants/balancing/new eq enchants I'll be able to add. There's a anti-bot system underway too.

The anti-bot system is well recieved. Have you banned any of the botters already? Would rather not see them return with their 100+ levels above anyone else..

We didn't ban anyone yet. There's no players for me to check if they're botting :(

Hello, I've been checking your OT, Is your OT not going to have a reset ? Cause I'm sure it could work. Making exp at 5x or 3x should maybe help already. Can't wait to have some news for this OT !

Last edited:
It's a good suggestion as currently there's almost no one playing anymore. It would be best to make a big update and relaunch, I'll take this suggestion to Trollebror.

There's not almost no one. There is just no one playing on it.
22:21 1 players online.
22:21 Dezeal.

I'd love a relaunch soon if possible. And if possible any idea when this is possible `?

I wouldn't like to speculate a due date as it depends not only in my opinion.

A relaunch isn't really necessary...
I would start playing again if you reset it, I just don't want to atm because of the botters =/

If you reset say... this weekend or something, and then keep an eye out for botters.. Players will return, I'm sure of it!