• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Nerana.net| 8.60 | Staged Exp | 99% Uptime | Unique Features!

Ingame; Beo
Mlvling atm, will hunt tonight or tomorrow :)

Feel free to send some shit to my thais depot by parcel hehe.

Nerana.net is almost open in a couple of days! get your chars here and get ready!
ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

It's been 'open' for like 3 days now, but I wouldn't call it open. The server keeps crashing.

Wow seriously, this server keeps fucking up like no tomorrow. First, delays, now crashes.

lol epic fail...
And it sucks the server is STILL down :<
I will be switching to a different ot (its impossible to play with the constant crashes).

okay, i will join zarenia.
Tell me your in-game name, and i will message you.

My character is Wild Master. i will be online in a few minutes.

Guys, it's not very nice advertising ots here, NERANA.NET IS UNDER DDOS ATTACK. unless you are going TO DONATE ALOT. STFU. it's under ddos by ambera.net/evendima.net so guys, it's not nerana's fault. you saw how there was no lag in the morn' because of no attacks then. but i guess it is maybe time to move to another ot.

Nerana is boring anyway.. they only take lvl and pussy in pz.. zarenia opened 40 hours ago and not many players, no high levels.. more fun :)

Nerana is boring anyway.. they only take lvl and pussy in pz.. zarenia opened 40 hours ago and not many players, no high levels.. more fun :)

Zarenia has 5 Players online, peak 10. nerana had wars. there were going to be massive wars too. you must have not seen them.

I agree quackstar, nerana takes no skill to play. Zarenia is much better, more fun! and zarenia never crashes :D Zarenia is much much better:)

Nerana is for pussies...
And atleast Zarenia doesnt crash every 5 minutes, whereas Nerana can't be online more than couple minutes

I agree quackstar, nerana takes no skill to play. Zarenia is much better, more fun! and zarenia never crashes :D Zarenia is much much better:)

Nerana is for pussies...

What was your ingame name on nerana?

Back