• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

Make exp 3-5. As I said - luna is crap OTS and when there will be same exp rate - there will be the same power abusment and random PKing.

Make experience rate as on luna, then i will prolly try it aswell.

I dont think he will set the experience rate after one guy only. More peoples should say what experience they want.

I wont care long as it will stay low rated. xd

Guys, wooho! Whats holding you from playing that Luna if u want that type of exp rate? hmm.
Just because you and your noob teams want to make this server to be dead after one month doesnt mean other players would like to see that...
Exp rate 3-5 is my vote.

Regards

you don't say? there r already low rated servers, luna's exp rate is the best.

The best and the best.. its diferent from people to peoples.. everyone have their own requests for the exp rates.

I would also go for exp rate 3-5. or something like tibianic-hr with modified experience table.

he should set up a poll to vote for this :p

The best and the best.. its diferent from people to peoples.. everyone have their own requests for the exp rates.

I would also go for exp rate 3-5. or something like tibianic-hr with modified experience table.

he should set up a poll to vote for this :p

Cool, I'd choose 1-60 8x, 60+ 4x :ninja:

whats the problem with 3-5x exp in a custom map? it takes more time to explore all the map cuz u have to work harder to go to more difficult areas, so it will be more enjoyable with lower exp rate. A custom server its always better with low rates.

Is normal 7.4 client or only graphic?
Show screen full map?

Back