• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

It will be out in this thread when the home page is online.

Atm we just make some adjustments in some npc's and pretty much everything is going smooth so far!

Hi Kungenn. Ive been a fair supporter the last time you release this thing. The last time around you told us you had more then you as a GM. Actually after a week i been around on this server,people use to msg me their bug. Then i had to come here and spam your thread/private msg you. Then i had to lie in the server to actually say you got my msg and was working on it (While it wasnt true...at all). Did that because i love the map and the server was kinda good. Mostly died because no gm was around and people would just rage quit. Also,some of your map update was kinda bad. As if you done them in a rush. Copied from real tibia and implement to your "custom" map. Now dont get me wrong,it wasnt that bad. But seriously,people liked when someone was around. Doing small event with trash. Also your map at the start with hidden hole ( Rotworm-mummy leading to necro ) Was kinda nice. The secret hole leading to GS/Witch etc. Chest that spawn only after a server reset. But that was about it. After a week we discovered everything..Hoping for bigger challenge. All that comes afterwards was complete trash.We end up fighting each other out of boredom (and it didnt took that long).

This may be kinda long and repetitive to read but i really hope you get the main message im trying to adres to you. Do not do promise you cant hold. Do not do fake GM char cause a 30min logging each 4 days aint enough for this kind of server. Do not release useless map update on a custom map...like,if you want real map use real map .. Your map is prettty creative and well done...hopefully since then you've update it and made it even more challenging. Thats my though...unsure if i will be around this time but wish you the best of luck anyway.

*Sry for all the freaking mistakes and stuff...been a while i havent played games at all and this is the only place where i use english.

1, the most important in this text you wrote i believe its the thing with Active Gamemasters that can answere everyones questions and so on, also try to help them out and fix issues that could appear.
2, We will try to have continuously mapupdates after the first month or so, so other peoples that havent playd this map before can explore the islands there is now. During this first month we or atleest me will try to finish the comming third island. and if it will take more thime then i have estimated i will update the current maps with new spawns etc.

I also changed a few secret pick holes and moved whole areas that was secret to a whole other location so old players also need to explore the map.

So for you Deadbringer that have been playing here before, Romar the main city of Nevila is as large as before, changes in some caves. The second Island Port Firemure is almost the same size, with alot of hunting spawns and many hidden caves/areas or just hard to find in between the woods.
I would love to see you back to this server as you did care for it much before to lie for peoples. But this time I will ensure you it wont hapen again. We will try to be as active as we can! and will also recruit some within a week after server launch.

Map is just being checked at the moment.
Almost everything is 100% set to go.
As soon as I'm done with the last fixes I'll give launch the website and tomorrow the server will be launched most likely around 10:00 AM

I will be in aswell since i still have 2 weeks off. I dont care how many people join or play i just hope we can get straight fact from owner and actually know what to expect and what not. Its better to promise less and give more then to promise a lot and give half of it.

It's ready but it'll be released at the same time

- - - Updated - - -

Minor problem is that stages seems somehow not willing to work as intended.
Considering either to delay the launch or to start it with 3x until stages has been fixed.

What's your opinion?

OMG just put it online why the hell always when i'm waiting for ots it must be delayed...

OMG just put it online why the hell always when i'm waiting for ots it must be delayed...

Well if I'm going to put it online now it'll be with 3x exp rate until the stages has been fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

First page has been updated with website.
Will make client downloadable in 10 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Clients are downloadable at the first page now and on website.

Back