• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

Hey there guys! sorry that the owners for this project arent to active here at this point. But now as i have been doing most of the second city done i will start looking through this post atleest one time a day and try to reply to all questions you might have.

And what most ppls seems to be curious about is the exp, And it will most likely be 3-5 or with some modifications to the whole experience table wich will mean you will have it easier to gain levels in the begining and so if you start off later then anyone else you should be able to catch up pretty good. but if we change the whole experience table to what my suggestion is, you will anyways have to gain the same ammounth of experience to level 80 etc even if you got less experience on lets say level 30. So then it will take you longer to get levels at certain levels. Like from 30-31 it is 40700 exp, but now you might need to take 50000 insteed.

to make it a short story you will get level 30 pretty fast and after that it will take you more exp utill you are back at level 80 then it wont be any changes in the exp table.
(this experience table is not exactly what i would like to have but just to give you some of my mind.)

it will be normal 7.4 client and you will be able to download our own also where we have changed the sprites to at some items to get more oldschool feeling but its only a option.
And for you who think you wont be able to play because of lag we will have an alternativ ip-changer wich will force the program into directx9 or what you now would like to have.

I wont show the full map yet, but i could get you some pictures if you like to.

Account page is not online yet it will be open in the comming week.

Last edited:
Ive been away over the week hence I haven't been answering your questions.
However as of right now I need to take care of a few things before I sit down here.

I'll check and reply to your comments later today.
Boman can fill you in meanwhile.

Xs5zi.jpg

a wild warrior camp. :)

Hs2nl.jpg

Vampires.

z1rI7.jpg

and a little pic in Romar City.

I forgot about the pics.. so here are a few. :)

Last time you launched this server you (Kungenn) became inactive pretty fast, this caused botters.
Will you be more active for a long period of time, this time around?
Will there be more than 1 GM? (seeing as how there are 3 mappers i'd assume 3 GMs.)
How often will the map be updated?

Custom client no help . Because black d bot work on all custom clients.
Game master must search boters. No client will help.

Last time you launched this server you (Kungenn) became inactive pretty fast, this caused botters.
Will you be more active for a long period of time, this time around?
Will there be more than 1 GM? (seeing as how there are 3 mappers i'd assume 3 GMs.)
How often will the map be updated?

why'd nobody reply to my post?!

why'd nobody reply to my post?!
Sorry I've missed your post.

Yes you are correct in your statement.
I had too little time to be the only gamemaster.
However now we do have 3.
And will most likely recruit 1-2 more in a short period after the launch.

Map update is hard to say how often.
Rather have good and bug free updates the frequent but bad & buggy.

But I think it's safe to say about 1-2 times per month.

The website will be available today. I cant say a specific time it will be online, but soon it is we will put it in this thread. We will (hopefully) be able to test everything new to see how everything works out ingame.

Back