• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] New Fresh Alavia [Staged Low rate] 7.6

Thank you for the screen, just shows everyone that I have NOT been lieing :)

you really are stupid... and jealous... >.<

you just proved you haven't been online yet! because you didn't even try !online.

again, go asslick ryan instead of waste time here!
83678316.png

ey I want my own office to -.-

recorda.png

Edit:
recordu.png

Edit again:
18:03 New record of players online is: 38
didn't saw it coming =(

Last edited:
Faked.^
Dont trust any idiots posting negative comments here, realsoft have been doing everything he can to do this server as good as any other. We all know ( inculding assasinho and kingdanny), that roldera will shutdown before this ot, so it will pay off to play here instead, if you are planning on playing seriously ofcourse.

I cleaned this thread again for a third time. Filthy, instead of spreading bullshit you can give him constructive comments on how he could improve his work. If he declares his server as a non-donation one then you have no business telling people that he'll add donations later, you don't even know if he's going to (no matter what he said, everyone can change his mind). This is a warning.

I cleaned this thread again for a third time. Filthy, instead of spreading bullshit you can give him constructive comments on how he could improve his work. If he declares his server as a non-donation one then you have no business telling people that he'll add donations later, you don't even know if he's going to (no matter what he said, everyone can change his mind). This is a warning.

If you cannot see any constructive thing in ANY of my replies, you are blind.
Also adding things of a conversation, even though he changes his mind is allowed to be posted here. I letted everyone know about MY experiences on the server. By posting my statement before, I gave Realsoft the advise that Custom Monsters/Maps should NOT be in the game. Also, noone is forced to believe me. It can be that he changed his mind but HE has to deal with the consequences, noone else. Not gonna post my other comments which came up my mind that would have owned you.

Last edited:
@^ i think delirium got nothing to say on thisXD at realsoft rofl at all your reports to the admins. to bad everyone is just given tehre opinions and if it is a bad opinion realsoft just click "report" and tell the admins he is spreading bullshit!. gl on the server realsoft;) (you will need it^^)

If you cannot see any constructive thing in ANY of my replies, you are blind.
Also adding things of a conversation, even though he changes his mind is allowed to be posted here. I letted everyone know about MY experiences on the server. By posting my statement before, I gave Realsoft the advise that Custom Monsters/Maps should NOT be in the game. Also, noone is forced to believe me. It can be that he changed his mind but HE has to deal with the consequences, noone else. Not gonna post my other comments which came up my mind that would have owned you.

I am not giving warnings for messages that are ontopic & following the rules, I am giving warnings to messages that are stupid and have no quality at all. You should have thought of this in the first place before calling me blind, I was not refering to your first post in this thread. Your "advise" wasn't advise at all, it was irony. There's a difference between these two terms. No one is forced to believe you, that's right but people can be persuasive and there are people out there who might believe you and it's a shame to reject a server just because someone doesn't like it & without giving it a try. You can keep living with the thought you owned me.

If you are able to read through the lines which I learned in the fifth class, you should know that there are advices in.

Filthy, just realize fact, nobody cares about your opinion, since its FAKE. Do I have to spell it for you too?
@ont
Do NOT belive in what this fa**ot is writing, its not true, its an amazing server, and the gamemaster cares for the community.

19:26 Grabben: People, this gamemaster is mcing around 30+ characters.. usually they are lvl 8. Play realsoftot.com using the real tibia 7.6 spellsystem, its really oldschool.

stop the illegal adverstisement on a better server plox;) if this is spam too idk what to say anymore on this forum. since i am informing other people how realsoft is acting.

Last edited:
19:26 Grabben: People, this gamemaster is mcing around 30+ characters.. usually they are lvl 8. Play realsoftot.com using the real tibia 7.6 spellsystem, its really oldschool.

stop the illegal adverstisement on a better server plox;) if this is spam too idk what to say anymore on this forum. since i am informing other people how realsoft is acting.

if you had IQ enough you would understand that I'm not behind the advise..

by the way, why would I believe you? you have done nothing but lied in this thread and try to make me look bad.

GTFO Assassinho..

Back