• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] NOOBWAR [V2] - 8.6 - STARTS FRIDAY

Veternarmy

This comment i rawesome
Reaction score
Hello guys and welcome to our second version of noobwar this time we put down a lot of time and we hope that you guys are going to like it, we learned from our misstakes in the last rest and tryed to fix them so much as we could here we start!
This server is based on noobwar.eu

Information about the server
* Ip/domain: Click here
* Exp Stage: 0.25 (You get exp from people)
* Frag system: Everytime you kill someone you get 1 marijuana you can change that to 25 eggs and 1 egg will give you 300 exp.
* Skull system: You don´t get a skull when you attack someone.
* Client: 8.60
* Host: Dedicated
* You start at level 13 (This is a low level war server but you can get level 50+)
* Paladins got "Exori gran con" at level 30
* Knights got "Exori Gran" at level 30
*Skills rate:45x
Support? We got 2 support me (Support that my name in noobwar) and Skogstokig you can also contact ous by our email [email protected]

Starts: At friday 18:00

Marijuana system
Every time you kill someone in the game you will gain 1 marijuana and when you got 100 marijuanas you can change them to 25 exp eggs (at Rasta the npc) you can also change the marijuanas to crystal coin wich you can buy addons with.
wxZjGdm.png

How does cast system works?
Cast system is a very simple system and is very easy to use, when you write /cast on you enable your cast system and people can watch you fight! Here is some commands
/cast on - enables the stream
/cast off - disables the stream
/cast password {password} - sets a password on the stream
/cast password off - disables the password protection
/cast kick {name} - kick a spectator from your stream
/cast ban {name} - locks spectator IP from joining your stream
/cast unban {name} - removes banishment lock
/cast bans - shows banished spectators list
/cast mute {name} - mutes selected spectator from chat
/cast unmute {name} - removes mute
/cast mutes - shows muted spectators list
/cast show - displays the amount and nicknames of current spectators
/cast status - displays stream status

6zUdztq.png

SCREENSHOTS OF THE SERVER
lWiBPF5.png

ICE CITY
A8LGeFf.png

DESERT CITY
Idh5NXW.png

SHIP
VgS7Q2Y.png

7Xhsh2W.png

Last edited:
If u get countdown ad, 1 day before start i gonna play then, otherwise there will be small amount of players and it will be borring to play.
* Frag system: Everytime you kill someone you get 1 marijuana you can change that to 25 eggs and 1 egg will give you 300 exp.
1 frag = 25 x 300 = 7500exp/frag. It wont be noobwar. Example after first day of playing ppl will got easly 400~ frags, 400 x 7500exp = 60lvl.
1 frag should be 5 eggs then 1500 exp/frag after first day in example 400 frags 400 x 1500exp = 35 lvl.

(I calculated exp based on tibia exp table)

6x Purple eggs (600 points)
You see 6 purple eggs, one of these eggs gives you 30k exp!

srsly? pay2win ? remove it, op donator items alerady give huge advantage.

Last edited:
If u get countdown ad, 1 day before start i gonna play then, otherwise there will be small amount of players and it will be borring to play.
1 frag = 25 x 300 = 7500exp/frag. It wont be noobwar. Example after first day of playing ppl will got easly 400~ frags, 400 x 7500exp = 60lvl.
1 frag should be 5 eggs then 1500 exp/frag after first day in example 400 frags 400 x 1500exp = 35 lvl.

It would be like that if you got 25 eggs/frag, but right now you need to make 100 frags in order to get the 25 eggs.

You can still hunt and make quests, the exp stages isn´t based on real tibia so some monsters can give up to 5k exp, it´s allowed to kill your own mc (your own character) to gain marjiuana then buy eggs

You don't have to appreciate it, but judging from this reply you seem to know that I'm right.
I was sarcastic I didn´t answear to your comment seriously because I didn´t want to create a "fight" on my thread, if you wanna contine sure then you and me can take this private, just don´t say that my noobwar is going to die when it hasn´t even been online...:)

I was sarcastic I didn´t answear to your comment seriously because I didn´t want to create a "fight" on my thread, if you wanna contine sure then you and me can take this private, just don´t say that my noobwar is going to die when it hasn´t even been online...:)

Who said I was here to start a fight? YOU are the one that is presenting this as a noobwar, yet you allow people to MC and kill their own character in order to get free exp. By doing this, they get free levels and it'll be easy to reach level 50+. Where's your noobwar now?

It will be non-existent, hence why I said you killed it yourself. This'll just be about who is willing to spend most time MCing a character to level his main in order to be able to survive anything.

yea where's the fun of playing this server, if u can kill ur mcs, and buy exp from shop?
6x Purple eggs (600 points)
You see 6 purple eggs, one of these eggs gives you 30k exp!

Who said I was here to start a fight? YOU are the one that is presenting this as a noobwar, yet you allow people to MC and kill their own character in order to get free exp. By doing this, they get free levels and it'll be easy to reach level 50+. Where's your noobwar now?

It will be non-existent, hence why I said you killed it yourself. This'll just be about who is willing to spend most time MCing a character to level his main in order to be able to survive anything.
I don't think people will reach lvl 50 because when you hit lvl 30 you get smaller ammount of experience from the eggs, and you can't use super eggs when you hit lvl 40. You don't get the same ammount of experience from players exemple you don't get exp from a lvl 13 when you are lvl 15
yea where's the fun of playing this server, if u can kill ur mcs, and buy exp from shop?
That were for people that has a hard time experience :)

Sounds nice, Definetly gonna test it out, Btw. Is magebombing allowed? :D

Back