• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gl. You asked first time and i said no, just don't have screenshot.

Is the game master will make the monsters zombies and werewolves?

Just noticed the thread title says [Sweden]. Is it really going to be a Swedish host?

OP can PM me when server is online so I open this thread. This is becoming an offtopic and flame war between Palera and this server, I'll give infractions without warnings for those who ignore this.

Alright, thread re-opened. CyberM's warning is still active. Offtopic-posts and other unnecessary discussions will lead to Infractions and in worst scenario banishment.

Fail pleaseeeeee. Tomorrow eve oldera is opening.

I will most likely go there and try it out and war a little, but if it closes early i will never play any of your servers again >.>, why can't you just keep a server up for like 4 months? your servers are indeed good, and they are great for pvp and wars, but you shut them down too fast :/.

I did have a server up for 4 months, the 7.4 one. It just all depends how many people play and keep playing!

The website takes forever to load for me.

make tps inside house to custom spawn (U have to donate) put lootrate 70x and fix orsha spawns in all city !!! no kiddin

ots have donation or free game?
pacc for free ?

Experianc, Money, Remove Frags, Unban etc etc

Every donation a person wants in an OT server!!!1!11eleven

I think that is for the rich ots player, not really playing.

pacc is for free ofc. it's stupid to limit player's abilities like they do at palera :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back