• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on situation, but Yeah I must admit that's true.

hehe surprisingly liked it. and ye ffilm quality is good frags are ok (amusing) but it's just a polish team xd. only criticism is that tibia frags aren't that interesting to watch you need music with some lyrics.
yee indeed about the frags, they're kinda lame. Guess it's because I only spend alittle time on the OT
and I wasnt pking with my team/a team -> There wasn't any big teams anyway >
the movie is just a small fragmovie.

Anyway, thank you :) Surprised that you liked it.

Ryan if there will be like 80-100players why u close it in 3months? u are too poor or what is reason?

He said it will be online atleast 3 months. Depending on amount of players maybe he host it longer.

@Grelo: that sounds almost retarded ^^ I think you mean you are not afraid to admit it

@Grelo: that sounds almost retarded ^^ I think you mean you are not afraid to admit it

It was irony. Anyway, I got nothing to hide, cuz It's been proven and would be way more lame to do not agree with that :p. Anyway, I don't care what 99,999% of tibians think about me - cuz for me they aint real, don't exist and internet people are worthless IMO.

don't, for a few hrs i was under the impression that not all old tibia playing poles were braindead before you made that mistake

don't, for a few hrs i was under the impression that not all old tibia playing poles were braindead before you made that mistake

It depends more on the server, not on anything else. And I aint serious oldschool player at all. Anyway I could tell you that I haven't changed hotkeys, but I've explained from A to Z. There are more cheaters, but they don't want to confess, so... ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back