• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

1month advertising and server already DEAD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LoLLLLLL :D

Before, I thought your crap to talk with your sub users would not affect this community, but man I was wrong. I bet this talk will make people re-consider if you ever stole a dollar from someone.

That is exactly why I stopped trying to explain, since they either dont give a fuck or they do not understand how to analyze something too obvious, that is one of the reasons you "succeed" in a year where Tibia is dead, where one of the most hyped projects (OX server) even bailed out due to realizing what your "1.4k" players count don't realize.

But continue, I'm sure you only recruit more people cheering for you while you kill the game they find the best.

Fribben.

Before, I thought your crap to talk with your sub users would not affect this community, but man I was wrong. I bet this talk will make people re-consider if you ever stole a dollar from someone.

That is exactly why I stopped trying to explain, since they either dont give a fuck or they do not understand how to analyze something too obvious, that is one of the reasons you "succeed" in a year where Tibia is dead, where one of the most hyped projects (OX server) even bailed out due to realizing what your "1.4k" players count don't realize.

But continue, I'm sure you only recruit more people cheering for you while you kill the game they find the best.

Fribben.
you sound like a jealous 15 year old girl

Same people, same time anyway it just shows that you sincerely broke your heart after my posts and I guess reality sometimes is tougher than one expect.

Fribben.

yes i cry everytime i see 1k players online on my server and i get free money every day it rly makes me sad

"10:10 Dr Druid: TIRED OF THIS SERVER WITH IT'S STAFF AND CUSTOM ITEMS?! TRY OUT THE NEW WWW.ORIGINALTIBIA.COM , A FRESH 7.1 OLDSCHOOL-SERVER WITH AN AWESOME COMMUNITY AND STAFF. ALL IT'S NEED IS SOME MORE PLAYERS, SO GET THERE AND BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY!"

gtfo classicus plox and stay on your own shitserv

And probably you ddosed him for this advetrtise

I never said 1k users online are not mc's, it's oldschool ofc it's including mc's. We have reached the 1500+ VIP users today though and getting around 3500~ unique visitors on our webpage/day.

People are having loadsa fun with so many players, I don't see how this kills community, maybe just originaltibia's community.

Also we can assume of the 42 at originaltibia 20 players are real with mc's. Anyways we are going offtopic here, let's stop, all I said is that you shouldn't advertise your server at my server.

Could not top above 300 players, returns to oldschool gets 1.4k players. Stays dead at 250 players. I don't know if the word realistic was cleaned from your dictionary.

Claims my talk is conspiracy, yet claims I'm the one advertising because one guy advertises my server on yours, hypocrisy on your page just keeps filling up, but that is nothing that surprises me, let's hope it surprises the community, but highly doubtful.

Fribben.

Could not top above 300 players, returns to oldschool gets 1.4k players. Stays dead at 250 players. I don't know if the word realistic was cleaned from your dictionary.

Claims my talk is conspiracy, yet claims I'm the one advertising because one guy advertises my server on yours, hypocrisy on your page just keeps filling up, but that is nothing that surprises me, let's hope it surprises the community, but highly doubtful.

Fribben.
Fribben my dear boy you're not even coherent anymore

r.yan's success and your failures have made you insane

There is an obvious problem with your server @Fribben
Your "highrate" server is simply not highrate. It's low/midrate, somewhere between.
Make it as highrate as Danera or wintervale, and yes, people will random pk a lot and have infinite resources, but that makes it FUN and people can war/hunt how much they want without caring. Most people play for high end PvP/PvE and with that, many people will come.

At least that are my thoughts.

You can problaly have the best ot ever created. Still you won't get any players. The reason is simple. All oldschool players are focusing classicus atm. Wait 2-3 months. Then you might have a chance. Btw, if it wasnt for Classicus im sure you Would have 1k players on your server too.

I hope you will launch a New 7.1 ot after summer holidays. I will start for sure. Just keep in mind that first server out gets the players. Ryan was first this time and won. Be quicker next time ;)

I really enjoy this server even more so then classicus, and I think you did a great job Fribben, don't listen to the haters.

There are actually no haters. Fribben have always hosted good servers. But we are trying to tell him that this time Ryan was faster to launch his OT.
I would love to play Originaltibia. But everyone else are playing classicus, why shouldnt I?

Fribben has to wait for his turn. That is how it always have been and how its always going to be on a small oldschool community.

Wait for what? If he want to host a lowrate again he need to wait, yes. But nobody want to play on lowrate. People want to play fucking highrate and it would success even with classicuss opened at the same time.

I like @R.yan and I like @Fribben but all you other people coming here complaining and telling them BOTH how their servers are shit and this and that, let me tell you something - Go make your own fuckin server then!

You ALL sit here bitching about how X person cant make a good successful ot, why aren't you making a perfect OT if you know how to sooooo well?

Back