• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

It seems to be a nice server, however i can't play with those graphics/sprites. I wish it was a 7.4 or 8.6 server with this kind of staff. Good luck anyway :)

I love fribben and his servers, but hate 7.1 thats why I am playing classicus atm.
I hate all this comparison of Ryan and Fribeen. What i like is good rpg and good servers. Classicus atm is very good although the latest problems that was faced. Originaltibia is also awesome but now with this version it is only going down....
My advice to fribeen = Make a 7.72, 8.0 or a 7.4 and implement new stuff never seen before in your server.
I know you don't like to take ryan as an example, but try to find the good things he has implemented in his server and do the same in yours and you will have success.
Thats it, hope there will be a new original tibia soon...

I love fribben and his servers, but hate 7.1 thats why I am playing classicus atm.
I hate all this comparison of Ryan and Fribeen. What i like is good rpg and good servers. Classicus atm is very good although the latest problems that was faced. Originaltibia is also awesome but now with this version it is only going down....
My advice to fribeen = Make a 7.72, 8.0 or a 7.4 and implement new stuff never seen before in your server.
I know you don't like to take ryan as an example, but try to find the good things he has implemented in his server and do the same in yours and you will have success.
Thats it, hope there will be a new original tibia soon...

what's wrong with 7.1?

hey fribben where can we expect ur rly good spoofed servers again?

Back