• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

Come join in!

13zv061.png

Wait for what? If he want to host a lowrate again he need to wait, yes. But nobody want to play on lowrate. People want to play fucking highrate and it would success even with classicuss opened at the same time.
this

PLease stop raping dogs...They don't deserve to be executed for no apparent reason.

Are you coming online, Dead? I just started cause Kriga told me too, giving it a chance.

ONE SUGGESTION @Fribben - make new players start with a torch, will ya? Impossible to take this darkness all night.

Are you coming online, Dead? I just started cause Kriga told me too, giving it a chance.

ONE SUGGESTION @Fribben - make new players start with a torch, will ya? Impossible to take this darkness all night.
Got a photo shot with wife,kid and new kid in a few. But theres nothing else to play so ill give it a shot I guess. Let me know ingame who you are.

edit: its actually looking good...wonder how I miss this server lol. I was playing that Thora PL server with like 3 people online haha. Will be on/off all day and see if I can play without lag :)

edit 2 : Got to learn to play with crappy manafluid...I guess. 25 mana per!

Last edited:
Its like 20-35 mana per fluid for 55gold - the people WEREN'T lying. The OT would be fine if the manafluids were proper, and regen maybe was up to 3 mana or so seeing how ml rate is super low, manas suck ass, and mana is like 2 mana/ 6s

Its like 20-35 mana per fluid for 55gold - the people WEREN'T lying. The OT would be fine if the manafluids were proper, and regen maybe was up to 3 mana or so seeing how ml rate is super low, manas suck ass, and mana is like 2 mana/ 6s
Yeah but lifering makes it wayyyy faster then that. People having 60-70bp runes to sell already so I guess its fine. Its going good now that ive gotten my first lifering my ml is going up hella fast and its just like a descent server. The gold rate is high enough to afford lifering non stop.

edit: I suggest you give it another shot.

manafluids have been fixed, the gms fix everything that's need fixed, just need report it :D

original tibia has reset some many times and had so many problems in the past that is a bad move to relaunch when classicus is at his peak

also demon skeleton should be buff. They aren't strong enough on here. With 2 ds you cant even kill a single dragon which should be easy if their damage would be correct.

This OT is awesome, the ONLY thing it needs is a few more players.
Come on guys, level up and fight us ;) Nobody will be touched until you are lvl enough to fight and there is plenty of helpful players who will help you get started and help you with quests so don't worry about the exp rate.
I'll accept a reset if it results in more players, but it is really not needed since the "leading guilds" will let you level up until you are ready before fighting.

bad server, fribben destroys ot community by trashtalking other servers so yeah this server suxz

Yea this server is so bad because some halfwit thinks I'm fribben because I explained how Ryan is destroying the old school community. Makes sense.

Yea this server is so bad because some halfwit thinks I'm fribben because I explained how Ryan is destroying the old school community. Makes sense.
fribben we all know u r super pist bcuz ur server fails once again and ryan's flourishes

calm down

I'm still not fribben (tbh I'm starting to get worried about fribben, anyone heard from him in the last week?), and please don't make this server some cipbot hotkey client. Can't stand those.

I'm still not fribben (tbh I'm starting to get worried about fribben, anyone heard from him in the last week?), and please don't make this server some cipbot hotkey client. Can't stand those.

maybe he spends his summertime better than most of us ^^

Back