• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

I'm sorry if this already have been mentioned, but. -

I think 3x lootrate is way to high, I would like to see it somewhere between 1-2x instead.
Someone said earlier that 3K Demons for the task was too much, but I dissagree. I think it's perfect! If it's supposed to be a long-time online server, that's probably the best option. To keep the taskkills requirments kinda high.

Most important is the the lootrate I think. At 3x the server will probably die out sooner than with a lower rate.
If we take Clas*icus for example (I'm sorry to mention another server in your thread!) - They have 4x lootrate, and that's actually insane. In one day, me and my crew managed to loot about 24 giant swords and 15+ steelboots. Another day we did loot 36 skull staffs and 25+ blue robes.

Please, please, please - Do not make it similar to that, because that was the main reason I did kinda retired from that server.

Besides all that, everything's looks perfect. I love the experience-formula and how you keep it as a lowrate-server. That's the most important for an old-school server, if you ask me.

I'm really excited about this, as many others, and I will without any doubt make an character and start here together with my crew.

Sincerely,
Don Hagman

I'm sorry if this already have been mentioned, but. -

I think 3x lootrate is way to high, I would like to see it somewhere between 1-2x instead.
Someone said earlier that 3K Demons for the task was too much, but I dissagree. I think it's perfect! If it's supposed to be a long-time online server, that's probably the best option. To keep the taskkills requirments kinda high.

Most important is the the lootrate I think. At 3x the server will probably die out sooner than with a lower rate.
If we take Clas*icus for example (I'm sorry to mention another server in your thread!) - They have 4x lootrate, and that's actually insane. In one day, me and my crew managed to loot about 24 giant swords and 15+ steelboots. Another day we did loot 36 skull staffs and 25+ blue robes.

Please, please, please - Do not make it similar to that, because that was the main reason I did kinda retired from that server.

Besides all that, everything's looks perfect. I love the experience-formula and how you keep it as a lowrate-server. That's the most important for an old-school server, if you ask me.

I'm really excited about this, as many others, and I will without any doubt make an character and start here together with my crew.

Sincerely,
Don Hagman
1-2x lootrate I think would fit in very well to this server. With everything else mentioned it's just better Imo! :)

Last edited:
The lootrate is set to 2x.

Task list updated and added all the monsters that were suggested.

It's less than 3 hours left, remember that the first day of the launch the experience is set to 50% more experience!
To register click here.

Fribben.

The lootrate is set to 2x.

Task list updated and added all the monsters that were suggested.

It's less than 3 hours left, remember that the first day of the launch the experience is set to 50% more experience!
To register click here.

Fribben.
Nice 2x is perfect :D

great news. I hope 10 mc isn't a problem.

How many loggings per account?

"You have to deal atleast 20% of the creatures health to gain a task-kill."

Change too 10% and set a max limit of five players?

another lowrate.. if i wanna rpg i go tibianic.. Hope after this server dies you once make that old 7x exp rate server with loot 3-4x and at lvl 100+ maybe 3-5x exp.
anyways gl with the ot.

The thing is, I almost done the most for the war players and this is the respect they pay me back hehe.

18:31 New record: 76 players are logged in.

Thank you all who participated, we hope we grow more than that! :)

Fribben.

Back