• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

why u think im trolling ??;o mana regen and hp regen is 2x it was said few times - runes are double charged
life ring regen proably as it was in rl

Last edited:
Change the frag time. Imo 12h is way too long. People will get bored very fast with this frag system. (just my opinion) ;) Thats why so many ppl stopped playing classicus already, it has same frag system as you do and people are complaining that they cant kill anyone.

Task system updated - check it out here: TASK MONSTER LIST

Download section updated and you can now download the client, attached a sample movie. If anyone has problems with the client, please direct the problems to private message. Download here.

Change the frag time. Imo 12h is way too long. People will get bored very fast with this frag system. (just my opinion) ;) Thats why so many ppl stopped playing classicus already, it has same frag system as you do and people are complaining that they cant kill anyone.

OriginalTibia is known for wars and we always find a solution for problems if they occur, I believe 12 hour / frag is good, if it somehow gets out of hand, we can always discuss ideas around it and see how it operates.

IT'S LESS THAN 30 HOURS TILL START - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: CREATE ACCOUNT

Fribben.

In my opinion lower tasks have too shitty rewards. For example reward 500 gp for rotworm task will be spend while travelling to task npc. Also end game monsters have too big amount of monsters, nobody will kill 1500 dragon lords, even 1500 dragon would be pain in ass... Also I really suggest you to enable gaining task kills for whole party, it will pack ppl in teams = some people will fight :) On faloria it was the same and we had war made by rpg players.

In my opinion lower tasks have too shitty rewards. For example reward 500 gp for rotworm task will be spend while travelling to task npc. Also end game monsters have too big amount of monsters, nobody will kill 1500 dragon lords, even 1500 dragon would be pain in ass... Also I really suggest you to enable gaining task kills for whole party, it will pack ppl in teams = some people will fight :) On faloria it was the same and we had war made by rpg players.
I feel like having those rewards will make you work harder for your levels and cash. Maybe lowering dragon lords to 1000kills and dragons can stay the same Imo. 500 dragons is perfectly fine. :)

Im excited about this server, everyone should try it out. How do you guys prepare?? ;)

I didn't said that amount of dragons aren't good, but that end game monsters tasks are ridiculus. As far as I know, only 1 people gain task point after kill, so that means you have to kill 1500 dl's solo. My suggestions: [required] make it able to do task by all people in party, [optional] lower amount of end game monsters

I didn't said that amount of dragons aren't good, but that end game monsters tasks are ridiculus. As far as I know, only 1 people gain task point after kill, so that means you have to kill 1500 dl's solo. My suggestions: [required] make it able to do task by all people in party, [optional] lower amount of end game monsters
Okey I understand you'r statement/opinion.

Fribben already said he will consider making it possible for few people to take the task kill, imo its required cuz nobody will kill the higher level tasks solo

Fribben already said he will consider making it possible for few people to take the task kill, imo its required cuz nobody will kill the higher level tasks solo
It should be 3-5 max people able to take task, I think. My opinion :)

It should depend on the difficulty of the task, given if you were doing a rat task, you shouldn't be able to do it in a group as anyone can kill rats solo... as for demons, it's a really big waste to kill them solo, so groups of 4 or less should be good enough.

It should depend on the difficulty of the task, given if you were doing a rat task, you shouldn't be able to do it in a group as anyone can kill rats solo... as for demons, it's a really big waste to kill them solo, so groups of 4 or less should be good enough.
its not like anyone will hunt rats, rotworms, ghouls or any of the lower level tasks in groups, and even if they did i dont see it as a problem, if they wanna have super low exp let them.
i think 3-5 people should get task kill so that group hunting is encouraged

its not like anyone will hunt rats, rotworms, ghouls or any of the lower level tasks in groups, and even if they did i dont see it as a problem, if they wanna have super low exp let them.

ya this is key for teamhunting

True :)

Back