• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

I'd say a server that is like classicus would be really good. The thing you need to make a server last is the oldschool feeling. So i'd recommend a 7.4 server with low exp rate but not too low ofcourse, lootrate should be around 3-4x or something so you dont have to make lootbags of everything. Reason for having a 7.4 instead of 7.72 is because you want people standing outside their house training and making runes, which makes the server having a community and if your bored of exping you can just chill outside your house. Perhaps inventing warmode with pvp-enforced might be a good idea to get people too actually use the warmode system.. Maybe a new island that people can explore with new modified monsters :)

why waste time on a shitty unstable lowrate server when tibianic exists?
Perhaps you should focus on your own server instead of loggin into 50 different users on OTLand spamming my threads :)

I'd say a server that is like classicus would be really good. The thing you need to make a server last is the oldschool feeling. So i'd recommend a 7.4 server with low exp rate but not too low ofcourse, lootrate should be around 3-4x or something so you dont have to make lootbags of everything. Reason for having a 7.4 instead of 7.72 is because you want people standing outside their house training and making runes, which makes the server having a community and if your bored of exping you can just chill outside your house. Perhaps inventing warmode with pvp-enforced might be a good idea to get people too actually use the warmode system.. Maybe a new island that people can explore with new modified monsters :)

What is low exp but not too low? Give more specific details. I like the idea about the warmode, perhaps a modification on it to fit the oldschool atmosphere abit more. I'm uncertain about new parts, is this really something that people would like to see on an oldschool?

Fribben.

Perhaps you should focus on your own server instead of loggin into 50 different users on OTLand spamming my threads :)

What is low exp but not too low? Give more specific details. I like the idea about the warmode, perhaps a modification on it to fit the oldschool atmosphere abit more. I'm uncertain about new parts, is this really something that people would like to see on an oldschool?

Fribben.
I think that if you can build a stable server which has a good and strong player base(150-200 people), you should consider making some custom content after a while else the server would eventually get boring and die down.

I assume people would like something new yeah, I mean when cipsoft made some new updates etc I cant recall anyone complaining haha. By having the same map and hunting places you will eventually get bored of leveling, but exploring new stuffs and monsters is always fun.. About the exp rate I'd say perhaps.. lets say 1-20 20 x.. 20-50.. 15 X ... 50-70 10X ..... 70-90 7-8X 90-110 4-5X.. something like that, not too slow but not too fast either.

what peoples think about server pvp enforced with HIGH lootrate with free djin but not really high exp rate 7.4 or 7.7 i think its time for something new

Actually I have an idea around this that I will put up soon and you can see what you think about it :)

Fribben.

Just know that Amoaz is planning on hosting a high rate as well. I think that if he hosts his server before yours, then you won't have a chance in competing as it would be too late and that opportunity of yours will now be gone.

Just know that Amoaz is planning on hosting a high rate as well. I think that if he hosts his server before yours, then you won't have a chance in competing as it would be too late and that opportunity of yours will now be gone.
i rather play fribben his ot then that amoaz ot. so speak for yourself

Noone chooses Fribbens ot! Only reason why we play his ots is bcz there is no other highrates atm!

im tired of high rates - 7.4 mid rate(not too low but good stages in beginning, slower stages after 70/80).

Back