• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

We were Hosters like God Tibianus or God willie for example 5 yeras ago where Fribben was from few hosters who succesed with 7.4 server when it was harder to succeed at that time?
Now they downloaded newer tfs or otserv 8.6 downgraded to oldschool and they think "I'm pro"

If Fribben calling you amateur he have a reason.

Last edited:
This server will be reseted soon, meanwhile check out our discussion thread here.

To register on the new server (OriginalTibia Revolution) which starts 7th of June - please click here.

Fribben.

What u gonna do when bad boys bad boys will come for u?
:D
gg hope u will get 30 players in start atleest :)

I feel this date suits me the best, if you feel you have a better date suitable for the opening, your free to state it and see if people agree upon it.

Fribben.

Its the best time right now. Open it next friday. There is now any server who can take players. Classsicus off , tibianus dedek , all others servers died aswell , just tibianic where war and activity its in critical moment ;p

Signed its the best time now , ppl Waiting for a server 7.1 . Open friday ? :)

Back