• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, I will hopefully make them happen in short, I'll see about making some cam recorder official.

Antibot will not happen. The players that are playing the servers are themselves spreading false rumours about it being infected, even though the standard 8.0 gives a false-positive. Maybe in the future, but I don't see it happening now.

Fribben.
Fribben you should make pvp-e and it would bring new players immediately. Look at the online list. You need to act quickly.

just shut it down, it's dead and won't get bigger.

buy otservlist advertisement and open it in 1 week again and advertise better this time

just shut it down, it's dead and won't get bigger.

buy otservlist advertisement and open it in 1 week again and advertise better this time

Kinda agree but then 7.72 or atleast with some proper thinking before launching the server

I'm going to be the better one in this discussion and decide to ignore you, for those interested in the server, read.

Happy Sunday & Config changes!

@Raotiz: If you are interested in help or want to report a bug, you can do it through the PSB board.

Fribben.

I am not playing this version but still Fribben, I have one thing to say about you.

You claim you are making this server for the players, as you said before "For the players by the players".
But for the last 5 versions of your server, everytime when 80% of the people are voting for changes or telling you how they would like the server to be, you are just making your own plan again and saying that it will not happen.
You said people want 8.0 but where are the people? As far as I know the most war people would like to play on 7.72 and not 8.0. Without the main war teams you will never keep your server alive.

I think more people will agree with me on this one.

I am not playing this version but still Fribben, I have one thing to say about you.

You claim you are making this server for the players, as you said before "For the players by the players".
But for the last 5 versions of your server, everytime when 80% of the people are voting for changes or telling you how they would like the server to be, you are just making your own plan again and saying that it will not happen.
You said people want 8.0 but where are the people? As far as I know the most war people would like to play on 7.72 and not 8.0. Without the main war teams you will never keep your server alive.

I think more people will agree with me on this one.

:D.
As I said, let me organaise a multi chat with few people who has something to say about it and we vote about things for the next server... so all leaders and important players have something to say about the server and all the waring teams will come and play here.. because there is no doubt the server is most balanced in playing feeling.. I don't know why you keep taking things personal, just do as you said you will.. lisent to the players

We will do like "pvp focus group" on rl tibia
The group will be people that are well known in oldschool community and few others..

Last edited:
I expect anyone that reads this to read it fully and understanding it properly before giving me an answer.

I never force anyone to play OriginalTibia, if they would like to play it's their own choice, if they want to play another server, it's also their choice.

HOWEVER, once they start advertising other servers on my thread, or bashing on OriginalTibia because they are temporarily inactive, it does not mean that I do not notice it, and when I notice it, I become more defensive towards such players and their vote become not so important to me.

This is one of the main issues that me and the warplayers have towards eachother which makes the communication almost impossible.
One more thing is, as described in an earlier post, the passivity from the players is something that is also a key to not knowing what they actually want.

@ggwp : You can create a clan on the forums and invite any forum user you want, there you will automaticly be given a private board to communicate in.

Fribben.

Fribben you have my respect but 8.0 is fucking shit! You only listen shit players and not the good teams

I'd say 7.72 is the funniest and most skilled based version and I guess all the "pvp" players would rather play that one then a version with hotkeys.
Also a 7.72 server with pvp-enforced and perhaps a in-game cam that people could watch live would increase the population ALOT :)

Back