• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

It's comical that you are trying to flip the cards and act as if you are not the issue of the oldschool community, there's a reason why I called you cancer of oldschool and there's a reason of all the hatred in the thread, because you and tibianus proved yourself to be exactly as I proved you to be, but I guess all the drama was because some "conspiracy theories".

I have never seen "conspiracy theories" making this many pages nor exposing your real face.

You are known to be a thief among other low ranks a person can have, and you expect people to value your words any bit?

The day you understand that once you truly become a better person and wish the best for this community, I would let you go, but fooling others by changing your profile picture is not going to fool me.

Fribben.

where is proof i'm tibianus or connected? because people left my server and joined tibianus serv? anyways didn't answer why you don't want xinn to post proof, but we all know enough now. k this was ma last post lelelee

Hi:) when reset ?
Fribben reset his OTs so many times that he opened a black hole in his servers. I didn't think it could be done, but alas. Now not only can he no longer reset his servers every week anymore, he can't turn them off even when there are 0 players.

Such is the price he pays. Let this be a warning to all

Craving my attention, breaking your own words, I wonder what is next. I told you that being a joke is on your behalf, if you want to continue amusing us, be our guest.

Fribben.

It's comical that you are trying to flip the cards and act as if you are not the issue of the oldschool community, there's a reason why I called you cancer of oldschool and there's a reason of all the hatred in the thread, because you and tibianus proved yourself to be exactly as I proved you to be, but I guess all the drama was because some "conspiracy theories".

I have never seen "conspiracy theories" making this many pages nor exposing your real face.

You are known to be a thief among other low ranks a person can have, and you expect people to value your words any bit?

The day you understand that once you truly become a better person and wish the best for this community, I would let you go, but fooling others by changing your profile picture is not going to fool me.

Fribben.
@Fribben
I was ignoring the thread but you are starting to confuse me of how stupid one can be.

Are you jealous of that Tibianus got a huge success in one day, something that your trash server would never get (excluding all the times you have had spoofed players of course).

Really, what is your problem with your dumb conspiration theories? Why do you keep claiming that Ryan is involved in Tibianus without any facts/evidence at all?

Last edited:
Haha, for real who is paying them to continue? It's like having a free charade of puppets dancing for me.

Fribben.

conspiracy-theories.jpg

@Fribben
I was ignoring the thread but you are starting to confuse me of how stupid one can be.

Are you jealous of that Tibianus got a huge success in one day, something your trash server would never get? (excluding the time you spoofed players)

Also what is your problem with your dumb conspiration theories? Why do you keep claiming that ryan is involved in Tibianus without any facts/evidence at all?

Try to not be so stupid and act so big while you know nothing at all. That being said, your conspiration theories do make me laugh though, so keep it up.

You said something about success? Tibianus server has been running for an month & you call it success already ? Be careful boy. The only succeeded server who has been online for an long time is Tibianic.

Greetings,
LuckyM

We the old school community are looking for a semi low rate server as master cores used to be but make it bit harder.

(8-20 8x)
(20-30 5x)
(30-50 4x)
(50-70 3x)
(70-100 2x)
100 + 1,5 x

Honestly you make these kind of rates, and good economy ofc (stating the loot rate) i think you might get a few good players that might get interested. But commercialize it correctly and have it active, make peace with your enemies so they won't try to destroy it. I can't say anything about tibianus, it just gave me a wibe of how classicus was. I mean sure nice big wars. But seriously the level range is just to much for me. And i don't like way to much customized place. Where it can be attracted to most players it seems. But Fribben make it 7.4 Pure, ue damage as it should be, e-wave as it should be, Make paladins and knights maybe 5-10% stronger, And not to much. But everything else, keep it as it should have been 7.4. Don't change formulas to try to make anything what it isn't. Keep it old school, clean and mean. Thats how it should be. Focus on loot rates not being high. because lower rates won't have that many sorcs. And yeah, make it so premium (golden account) players have free access to djinns and rashid.

Might be a good start if you do it correctly.

1-20- 30x
20-40-20x
50-60-10x
60-80-8x
80-100-5x
100-121-3x
121-161-2x
161-999-1.5

and pvp enfo or pvp enforced ring

When u can give more information about server ? we are waiting : )

We the old school community are looking for a semi low rate server as master cores used to be but make it bit harder.

(8-20 8x)
(20-30 5x)
(30-50 4x)
(50-70 3x)
(70-100 2x)
100 + 1,5 x

Honestly you make these kind of rates, and good economy ofc (stating the loot rate) i think you might get a few good players that might get interested. But commercialize it correctly and have it active, make peace with your enemies so they won't try to destroy it. I can't say anything about tibianus, it just gave me a wibe of how classicus was. I mean sure nice big wars. But seriously the level range is just to much for me. And i don't like way to much customized place. Where it can be attracted to most players it seems. But Fribben make it 7.4 Pure, ue damage as it should be, e-wave as it should be, Make paladins and knights maybe 5-10% stronger, And not to much. But everything else, keep it as it should have been 7.4. Don't change formulas to try to make anything what it isn't. Keep it old school, clean and mean. Thats how it should be. Focus on loot rates not being high. because lower rates won't have that many sorcs. And yeah, make it so premium (golden account) players have free access to djinns and rashid.

Might be a good start if you do it correctly.

its non sense to create new 7.4 low rate server if u wanna play on low rate join here :
http://originaltibia.com/lowrate/

thats not even low rate... thats pretty medium/high. Your rates are orshabaaaaaaal ot rates. who the fuck plays that shit anyway

Back