• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

I think many can agree that you have done your part when it comes to embaressing yourself, to the point where it's getting quite bizzarre.

Fribben.

Let me show you some statistics:

Code:
Year (around) 2011 statistics.
Day 1:
Tibianic - avg 200 players
OriginalTibia starting up.

Day 2:
Tibianic - avg 50 players
OriginalTibia - avg 200 players

Code:
Year (around) 2013 statistics.
Day 1:
Oldera - avg 200 players

Day 2:
Oldera - avg 20 players.
OriginalTibia - avg 200 players.

Code:
Year (around) 2014-15 statistics.
Day 1:
Tibianic - avg 250 players
Classicus - avg 250 players

Day 2:
Classicus - avg 350 players (+100 players)
OriginalTibia - avg 200 players

Summary just here prooves that in 2014/2015, servers does not move when their rival servers start, how come they did back in 2011 or 2013?

Let me continue since it's getting funnier at this part.

Code:
Year (around) 2015 statistics.
Day 1:
Classicus - avg 300 players
Tibianus starting in 1 week.

Day 7:
Classicus - avg 5 players

The fact that nobody could kill Classicus with him being in this community with his funny 350+ players for months without being touched, then a guy with the exact same files + exact same client enters the oldschool scene as a "new" server and kills Classicus, sounds like a fairy tale to me.

People like you tend to understand things when the damage is done; and the problem is here, when the damage is done to the oldschool community soon, it won't be healed as it will slowly start to die which it is already doing.

So when you want me to humbly look at my online list, it's not an issue for me, question is rather, why is it an issue for you?

@Vantoria : Is it because of the rates or why do you feel like the lowrate is the issue?
@poopfeast: I will be back soon. This time some brand new things will appear, I will announce when I can.

Fribben.

I think you shouldn't really brag about your statistics since you were banned for spoofing on otservlist.org. When I checked originaltibia around 80% of players were actually fake players created by the owner. Please guys, keep this in mind when you see higher number of players on his server.

@xinn :

What I learned running servers all these years is the power you receive over a community. I could make up any story about any player that I wished for without anyone questioning me.

Owning a serverlist grants you that power and there's no need for me to argue word against word for that reason. With that said; If someone is suspecting that the players are fake, then I see no point for that player to return if this is what he feels. It should be a privilege playing OriginalTibia, not a burden.

But I don't think I would be able to restart servers all these years and still peak the numbers I peaked without having a large amount of players, but as I said, it's pointless arguing with a guy more powerful than me. Since my words won't matter, despite if what you put up is true or not, it will be granted as the truth.

But I will give you a tip - corruption serves man in early stages, eventually it comes after him aswell. That's why the saying "treat as you'd like to be treated" is solid.

Fribben.

Last edited:
@Friggen: Are you suggesting that what I said isn't truth or I'm corrupt?

I believe I made myself quite clear, if you feel you misunderstood something, you can always re-read what I wrote.

Fribben.

corruption serves man in early stages, eventually it comes after him aswell
Well, then I guess you finally understood that cheating your own players and other server owners isn't the right way to go.

it's pointless arguing with a guy more powerful than me
Indeed, it's pointless arguing with a guy who has evidences and copies of your emails.

You try to sound reasonable and I guess you can deceive some people. But what you say is pure bullshit, empty words and what matters to me is a truth. So cut the crap off and make a public deal with me. If I show evidences of your server cheating and faking the number of players online - you delete your account on Otland. Showing evidences includes publishing your emails. So, DEAL? If you are so innocent you will have no problems with accepting it.

Well, then I guess you finally understood that cheating your own players and other server owners isn't the right way to go.

Indeed, it's pointless arguing with a guy who has evidences and copies of your emails.

You try to sound reasonable and I guess you can deceive some people. But what you say is pure bullshit, empty words and what matters to me is a truth. So cut the crap off and make a public deal with me. If I show evidences of your server cheating and faking the number of players online - you delete your account on Otland. Showing evidences includes publishing your emails. So, DEAL? If you are so innocent you will have no problems with accepting it.

Is he the first ever to claim not to have cheated when he has? Or why are you extra hostile towards him? And what is the point of this discussion? It won't lead anywhere. Since most involved are content developers, stop focusing on each others work and drop the grudge already. Like a f**king kindergarten

I already stated and I stick to my words - arguing with a more powerful man wether provided content is true or not, will automaticly make your content true despite if it's manipulated or not.

Those who played OriginalTibia knows if the server had a large population or not, with the fact that I have had my server running with almost no rival servers online, which grants the favour of having a full community to one server.

If you feel an urge of posting, that's up to you, but I believe most people are actually questioning themselves what you are doing on my thread when you are not involved in this, perhaps there is afterall a co-operation between you and them?

Fribben.

@Fribben: I knew that you will chicken out. I guess everything has been already said about the "large population" of your server ;)

I do not have to talk people into something else, they have seen what they have seen and can draw a conclusion from there since I will stick to my words of not arguing this fact due to reasons stated above.

I'll quote myself from the first post: If someone is suspecting that the players are fake, then I see no point for that player to return if this is what he feels. It should be a privilege playing OriginalTibia, not a burden.

Fribben.

why not show the evidence @Fribben? You have accused me for years of spoofing, while i have never been banned of otservlist and I always responded adequately to all routine checks by xin, seems like you spoofed players and I didn't, while I never accused you of such stuff. I didn't expect you to be that low lol

Is he the first ever to claim not to have cheated when he has? Or why are you extra hostile towards him? And what is the point of this discussion? It won't lead anywhere. Since most involved are content developers, stop focusing on each others work and drop the grudge already. Like a f**king kindergarten

fribben is the one always bashing other servers and praising that his serv is the ULTRA BEST ONE. don't see you why you should defend him while he is the cause most of the time and he actually spoofed players

Last edited:
If I would not argue with Xinn regarding the issue, what makes you think that I will argue you? I don't know if your capabilities of understanding is at the point where you want me to be your teacher; but I think I clarified my point to be clear and I'll quote myself once again:

:
What I learned running servers all these years is the power you receive over a community. I could make up any story about any player that I wished for without anyone questioning me.

Owning a serverlist grants you that power and there's no need for me to argue word against word for that reason. With that said; If someone is suspecting that the players are fake, then I see no point for that player to return if this is what he feels. It should be a privilege playing OriginalTibia, not a burden.

But I don't think I would be able to restart servers all these years and still peak the numbers I peaked without having a large amount of players, but as I said, it's pointless arguing with a guy more powerful than me. Since my words won't matter, despite if what you put up is true or not, it will be granted as the truth.

Fribben.

so why not let xinn post proof? if you are right and he's lieing, proof will help this out of the world

fribben is the one always bashing other servers and praising that his serv is the ULTRA BEST ONE. don't see you why you should defend him while he is the cause most of the time and he actually spoofed players

I'm not defending him. And to be honest, you've done far worse things than spoofing players.

But yet you take the opportunity to bash on another "menace"?

i'm not the one starting, scroll pages back, anyways anyone with a brain can conclude his own stuff from fribben's denial of spoofing. i'm off this thread, let's put bash to bed fribben and focus on ur own shit instead of others.

Fair enough. I'll leave this discussion now. But I do think it's rather weird that you can act like a childish as*hole during 90% of your "career" inside the open-tibia community, and then, all of the sudden, when you get the chance, you are trying your best to make someone else look bad - for accusing you to be affiliated with another server. It would be easy for anyone who was not "innocent" of such harsh crime to just dismiss the false accusation but you for some reason do not.

It's comical that you are trying to flip the cards and act as if you are not the issue of the oldschool community, there's a reason why I called you cancer of oldschool and there's a reason of all the hatred in the thread, because you and tibianus proved yourself to be exactly as I proved you to be, but I guess all the drama was because some "conspiracy theories".

I have never seen "conspiracy theories" making this many pages nor exposing your real face.

You are known to be a thief among other low ranks a person can have, and you expect people to value your words any bit?

The day you understand that once you truly become a better person and wish the best for this community, I would let you go, but fooling others by changing your profile picture is not going to fool me.

Fribben.

Back