• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Kk 50k leasson msg me thais dp and if u wanna 1 vs 1 go relistic i showd u ;)

Fribben u makd okolnir like b4 from folda?

We will consider highering the skills. And okolnir will be accessed from Folda due to the reason that we do not want Okolnir to be occupied by war participants only nor do I think that anyone wants Okolnir battles most of the time.

You can now use signatures on OTLand and on other forums to promote the server's upcomming.
Here is an example:
index.php

To get a signature, simply visit your character's profile on the website and you can grab the link from there.

If you have any questions or thoughts, please direct them to the PSB board on our forums.

Fribben.

I maked signature now :d what you thinking about maked mas pox strong? Need buff for druid

Skills is very important to be balanced. So check that so knights dont get weak on this edition

ill probably play, i like the rates of this serv so gl

Nickl ASS stfu urself. What is ur name on serv i wil follow u all time for maked quest ;)

lol rates are super high
people will be 100+ first day easy
and keep in mind it's 8.0 too so there's no hard monsters, so pvp will be the only thing to do which is nice but it's always nice having hard quests etc too

also means server is dead after people pvp for some weeks

Last edited:
Back