• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Skills has been highered from 9 to 11. If someone has thoughts around this, please share them with us.

I don't personally think druids need a buff, they are one of the most powerful vocations when it comes to group battles / hunts as they can turn a game quite drastically. We could as old edition if most agree to make exura sio possible to work through walls, though.

The lootrate will be high, it will be quite similar to the first edition of OriginalTibia 8.0

We are interested in multi-national teams to join the server, anyone who knows languages for an example like; spanish, polish, portuguese or any other than English is free to advertise the server on forums which supports such languages and has a possibilty of attracting them to OriginalTibia. The reason behind this is simply to revive the atmosphere Tibia offered when it comes to variation of nationalities.

It's less than 4 days left, make sure you register here.

Fribben.

Oh Karchii u are right.......
BUT if u try to read what Fribben posted instead of acting clever towards me, then you will see that on previous versions of his 8.0 servers u were able to sio through walls. Thats why I wanted it on this server aswell, please get fact then post.

I hope your next server will be 7.72, not gonna play another 8.0.

wasnt eq reduction on 8.0?
Yes it was
sio through walls i sign for also
Agreed, Im pretty sure it will be like that.. he said that we will keep it as the first 8.0

Also Im pretty sure I saw an movie recently showing that you were able to sio threw walls on 8.0
The thing is, it was extremly rare that there was alot of druids also that people even used sio frequently on this version

@Fribben
Please change addon system , cause collecting addon items is one of the most intresting part of this tibia version. And it also can improve and make a lot of new
capabilities of trade. And this 15pp for everyone who registered before 04.02 change it for 10k or something.

@Fribben
Please change addon system , cause collecting addon items is one of the most intresting part of this tibia version. And it also can improve and make a lot of new
capabilities of trade. And this 15pp for everyone who registered before 04.02 change it for 10k or something.

i agree about addon system...

Yes it was

Agreed, Im pretty sure it will be like that.. he said that we will keep it as the first 8.0

Also Im pretty sure I saw an movie recently showing that you were able to sio threw walls on 8.0
The thing is, it was extremly rare that there was alot of druids also that people even used sio frequently on this version

for sure? i think was on new client =p

Back