• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia.com - Thais War - 7.4

I received money to pay the DEBT not to pay another month to host a server.

Most of you shouldn't even comment such dumb replies such as "maybe he can pay another month or so" because what he did, made me pay off the debt, and NO ONE of you helped me doing that except Miles, therefore I appreciate what he did for me and I can't ask for yet another favour from him. He is a loyal player that appreciated my work and wanted to help me out, I'd be ashamed to ask for more.

I'm not saying I'm forcing you guys to donate for me to respect you, but respect the guy by treating him like he is meant to be treated, not like a kid who invests his money to an open tibia server because he don't know what to invest it on.

Fribben I think that you should bring back to life old originaltibia not enfo. Server that enjoyed great popularity among players and many of them would like to once again play on the server
What do you think about this??

Back
Top Bottom