• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia.com - Thais War - 7.4

@Me again: I see your movie is deleted too. Did Vimeo start taking care of copyright infringement?

@Tampon: Looks like a perfect bot bp to me. One rune each and battle list on top. ^^

@Kijek avatar: Wasnt you always botting in Warloria? I remember I banned Kijek daily and he just came back again and again with names like Kijik etc.

@Kijek avatar: Wasnt you always botting in Warloria? I remember I banned Kijek daily and he just came back again and again with names like Kijik etc.

It was around 2 years ago this is true then I used a bot, but I learned to play at realistic. I'm a much better and I dont use a bot ; ]

Looks pretty normal to me. Its only lv50 speed so not so hard?

i think fribben is taking time to perfect the realmap that is why it is taking so long. he should add online countdown though or something

@worr
yep they've deleted several movies now from vimeo, I never got answered when I mailed them enquiring why though... but I guess they have gotten tougher on copyright infringements

@tampon
ye we raped you real good in that movie thanks for showing

Back