• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia.com - Thais War - 7.4

Too bad, almost all my movies were deleted too. Whats the name of the last song in your video? The ark - ???

How is it going the Global server? ]=

A good server would be to be premmium, you would need to pay. Would be interesting =D

Best Server Ever good host I PLAY FROM ZE AMERICA and i get some decent connection Also a bunch of good players nice fights fun to duel on!! I ZE NOOB SHUSHU i soloed u xd

Recently we had some problems with PayPal so we can't afford the dedicated anymore, I got an open invoice that hasn't been paid yet and the dedicated company is about to sue me if I do not pay the required amount which I do not have yet. I opened a thread on discussion boards but it was flamed down and shut down by a moderator that states that raising funds to a project is forbidden on OTLand.

So we will see where this goes and if someone is actually intrested in helping me solve this matter.

Recently we had some problems with PayPal so we can't afford the dedicated anymore, I got an open invoice that hasn't been paid yet and the dedicated company is about to sue me if I do not pay the required amount which I do not have yet. I opened a thread on discussion boards but it was flamed down and shut down by a moderator that states that raising funds to a project is forbidden on OTLand.

So we will see where this goes and if someone is actually intrested in helping me solve this matter.

what happened when you disappeared anyway? i was surprised at how long the war server stayed active without u being visibly active ^^

I paid the dedicated bills monthly and went for a vacation. Until I realised that my PayPal account had been locked and the dedicated company couldn't receive money from the current open invoice that has yet not been paid.

I paid the dedicated bills monthly and went for a vacation. Until I realised that my PayPal account had been locked and the dedicated company couldn't receive money from the current open invoice that has yet not been paid.

and how about your other 7.4 rl map project still woking on it?

I'm not working on anything yet until I have solved the issue that I'm currently facing, after that we can discuss wether it will come up or not, but I'd open a highrate at first to try out all the bugs so the RPG server will be bug-free.

I'll see what I can do and hopefully open up a server before the christmas holidays. Depending on the situation, it might take a longer period before opening or a faster, let's hope for the best. I want to dedicate a special thanks to Miles MC Gregor, for donating a full amount to me to pay the debt, I am now able to solve that issue and focus on other things.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Back