• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

I have to agree with asdasd on this one. 3x exp might sound way to low at first but when you look at it closely like asdasd did you can see that if he would exp for 20 hours he would be the highest lvled on the server. The 3x is perfect for this server, it should stay at it is.

Also Unbelievable, I've gotta state that if we have one less player online during the days/nights (you in this case) people will notice it and might not be joining, the more players you can see online the more will probably join us. Sure, it is all up to you, just saying the best tactic or strategy to attract more players is to be online as much as possible.

I'm trying to stay online as much as possible when I'm at home, even if I can't exp or so I'll just camp the depot so newcomers can see that there actually is people online. And this is no waste, it is a really good server with good rates and great GMs, people just have got to notice us.

Yours,

Raskolnikov

Also, welcome to the team of Osirion, Chefen. I'm sorry I can't be to any help, my fantasy is just plain bad. Just wanna wish you good luck and hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with asdasd on this one. 3x exp might sound way to low at first but when you look at it closely like asdasd did you can see that if he would exp for 20 hours he would be the highest lvled on the server. The 3x is perfect for this server, it should stay at it is.

Also Unbelievable, I've gotta state that if we have one less player online during the days/nights (you in this case) people will notice it and might not be joining, the more players you can see online the more will probably join us. Sure, it is all up to you, just saying the best tactic or strategy to attract more players is to be online as much as possible.

I'm trying to stay online as much as possible when I'm at home, even if I can't exp or so I'll just camp the depot so newcomers can see that there actually is people online. And this is no waste, it is a really good server with good rates and great GMs, people just have got to notice us.

Yours,

Raskolnikov

Also, welcome to the team of Osirion, Chefen. I'm sorry I can't be to any help, my fantasy is just plain bad. Just wanna wish you good luck and hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Regards!

Yeah, I totally agreed with you. Just been playing some other WAR ot now, but I'll be on tomorrow and exp some :)

Last edited:
Well, I've started to make a new island. Not that massive but it is pretty big. The things I'm going to add is a wyrm mountain and maybe some sort of quest in the mountain. And I have some space over to make another dungeon so please, give me something to make that this server really needs. I haven't checked around the map quite yet because I haven't got my GM/CM char yet. Once I get it I'll be able to see what's needed.

maybe add quest for hat of the mad or something inside the mountain and about monsters.. humm under wyvern mountain u can add earth elemental cave maybe or nightstalkers? or maybe something like banshees,liches etc ;P i really want new hlvl spawns

the monsters are probably the worst ones this far, hydras spamheal ( ofc ), they do doublehits within 0.2 secs of 200-300+ each, dls drop mega loot ( server says 1x but feels like 10x ), lots of npcs bugged, several mapbugs still not fixed etc...

10x loot and you would have 100 bps of dragon shield right now hahaxD

Took 100 few minutes after soloing jocke mosbricka ;]]]
Ty for loot noob :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

osirion100.png

@asd,agreed, hydras do doublehits and heal too much,dls drop too much loot (on 300 sds i get 100k loot) thats not 1x lootrate for sure

Map is great but most places is kinda useless.. tell me who will hunt tombs nomads or anything if there are dls that gives best loot and best exp

when i was in dls u guys couldnt kill me with 3 ppl so dont talk

Yrexz is the most childish person I ever met, I would be a bit nice and talk to him but he just continued to insult me, so fucking pathetic it can be. However, it is his fault that many low-lvled players who have msgd me and said that they quit because Yrexz. Because they are buddies with me / the others so he HUNTED them and insult them, too. Just think it is sad that he will destroy the OT. Welcome Chefen! Hope You will ENJOY your stay here mate.

Regards,

Unbelievable

Last edited:
hahaha noob. i havent killed any1 who isnt involved in war. u say kortz etc quit but i dont even know who they are,so stfu

hahaha noob. i havent killed any1 who isnt involved in war. u say kortz etc quit but i dont even know who they are,so stfu
Nope, you haven't. :thumbup:
Sepherioth: Killed at Level 54 by Castro Aurelius and Noxey.

Nope, you haven't. :thumbup:
Sepherioth: Killed at Level 54 by Castro Aurelius and Noxey.

Name Sepherioth
Sex Male
Profession Royal Paladin
Level 53
World Osirion
Nickname Troja

:(

@unb~
vi leker inte bra, vi ÄR bra, om vi inte varit bra så hade väl ni kunnat sänka oss?

Name Sepherioth
Sex Male
Profession Royal Paladin
Level 53
World Osirion
Nickname Troja

:(

@unb~
vi leker inte bra, vi ÄR bra, om vi inte varit bra så hade väl ni kunnat sänka oss?

Har vi försökt döda er? Ja, 2 gånger. Ena gången bug abusade ni, andra gången dödade vi Noxxey.

Last edited: