• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

there need more quests overall. yea, bright sword/blue legs/blue robe/spirit cloak/hat of the mad/crown legs/banshee etc etc ;p

Hat of the mad and the banshee quest does exists. ;)
Alright, going to add more basic quests then. :thumbup:

Hello owner, we are quite a few players on this server who would like to have instead of 3x 5x, for the ot is like made for 100 +. So if you wanted to increase the exp from 3x to 5x would be sooo much better!

Nobody has the strength to exp so fucking hard after 120~ But thats my word! You decide :)

we? no1 do... i think 3x is even too high.. 200 lvls dashing around isnt fun.. 100 lvl wars,thats the real deal

3x is not to high, dude. You've not been 10 yet.!! You're still 92~ just w8 till u get 100 and you'll notice. =)

5x would be really nice you cant almost lvl at lvl 120+ its max 3 lvl per 24 hours

it takes me 50 mins to get a level, means 10h = 10 levels, that means if I bot 20~h on dls I get highest level in 20h~?
with 5x exp I barely need to bot 12-15h to get that level, so, what else do you need to know?

it takes me 50 mins to get a level, means 10h = 10 levels, that means if I bot 20~h on dls I get highest level in 20h~?
with 5x exp I barely need to bot 12-15h to get that level, so, what else do you need to know?

Botters get banned.

-------------Namnl%F6s.jpg

ee no nob jocke is mine :(

Nevermind.. quitted for a while.. boring when its no players and its taking ages to lvl after 100~ , might coming back later! =) Thanks for the time here :)

Howdy guys. Today I received a very pleasant surprise message from a rl friend asking me to become a mapper on his server and I accepted.

So therefor, I'd like to ask you what's needed on the server. Hunting places, quests, houses, towns etc?

Regarding hunting places and quests: please do not hesitate to suggest custom monsters/quests with customized rewards with unique attributes. I'll try my best to make it happend.

Daniel~

Quests. Get some QUESTS!! I dont care if they are mega uber hard, just Q U E S T S!
Koshei's amulet, blue legs, focus cape(since theres no wyrms on the map) and also add yalahar or some new town.