• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
some guy in the forum made a banner because he was "bored".. so I figured I should make one too while I configure the server systems..

and here's my result:
2ntl2ms.jpg

haha xD

you should use the word "therefore" in that sentence although if it was "blablabla blablabla blablabla and he has been banned therefor." it would be correct. and there's that other error but i'm sure you see it so i won't point it out.

therefor = for it, for that

therefor should be there overall, "have been".

I just made a test so it would detect botters and not other players and made the print while I did that.
thanks anyway

Amaya, I understand your concern about bugs, I agree, it's so freaky annoying when owners can't fix a single map bug that have been reported by 5000 players.

Anyway, my map is having less bugs than real tibia itself (bad to compare because today I find like 1 bug each 20x20 Sqm area in real tibia)
But I can ensure you, you will probably NEVER see a map bug in Palera, not even in Ankrahmun around the houses, Even the Pz are like rl tibia in Ankrahmun (No pz on the first row of tiles of the pyramids, but you can't go upside with skull, etc)

It's to much to explain, but I ensure you, I'm taking bugs very serious and wont allow it to be a single one!
1 grass bug to me is like having a bike without tires for you. xD

Nice, i hate it when it's PZ on the first row there :p

Anyways back to topic, I'm for sure going to play your server! :D Are you 100% sure it will go up 12:00 AM tomorrow? (Friday 12:00 that is)

The website will launch in a hour or so.

The game itself will launch 12:00:00 CET tomorrow. (exact time without delay)

on draconia working tp?(u need mushroom here to change it for dragon festish)

Hey, I just got one more question! I have no clue if anyone asked it here/on forums before, but I doubt it, what will you do to the serpentine tower? As you said all teleports and switches will work 100% as real tibia, and nobody solved the serpentine tower in real tibia, how will you do? Will you create a custom riddle that will be impossible to solve, or will you just let it be?

When Palera launch tomorrow it will be "Palera 1.0".
It's not 100% completed (Nothing you note untill you get above lvl 80)

When Palera update 2.0 comes, ALL tps and ALL switches should be 100% same as real tibia.

@Server, the official website are online now, Http://Palera.net
If you still gets to the forum using the link it's probably your browser messing with you (a few of the guys on the forum had this problem with google chrome)
Try to refresh the page used "refresh" and it should resolve your connection problems.

Realsoft, you added money as a donation?

(60 points) (Cost: 27.0 EUR)

60 premium coins equal 420 000 GPs.

The point of having premium is so you don't have to use other donations. You'll get enough money by using premium, remove the Cash in-game donation if you want your server to be successful.

Last edited:
I think it's no-ip.com that's having url problems.

wait a hour or two and it might work better..
I registered www.palera.net direct to palera website (instead of url direct), and it haven't changed yet.
Also I added 2 other urls earlier today, it took like 30-60 min for both of them before they started to work properly.

This is one reason why i don't launch the game tonight :)
I don't want people to be stressed out and can't connect to the game.

Yo Realsoft,

Nice to see your going to host a server again, i will be there for sure :)
But the title says Launched at 1st of November and your thread says 5th of November. Maybe change that man :D

I cant wait till tommorow

Realsoft, you added money as a donation?

(60 points) (Cost: 27.0 EUR)

60 premium coins equal 420 000 GPs.

The point of having premium is so you don't have to use other donations. You'll get enough money by using premium, remove the Cash in-game donation if you want your server to be successful.
Wops sorry that was some old shit.
it's gone.

Yo Realsoft,

Nice to see your going to host a server again, i will be there for sure :)
But the title says Launched at 1st of November and your thread says 5th of November. Maybe change that man :D

I cant wait till tommorow
I tried to change it, but didn't work :(

ey i see you fixed alot and worked hard on your progress but to be honest your pvp system fails. because random pking is a part of tibia. yes it is... and as you said you want to have it so real tibia as it was back in the days. but still your soooo scared to lose maby a few people who gives up because they die by a random pker (but why would you as you said 100~ different ip's connected to your forum right?).. at the end they will die by monsters aswell and may quit because of that.. it is just weird how your trying to stop pkers.. i know you hate pk (random), but it just sucks you only focus on the RPG people. and just for the record i don't want to come to your server and go random pk because im not even sure if i will start here im just hoping tibianic get on fast. just wanted to inform you that your pvp system will stop people having a nice war.

agree with last man, its better to add frags like 3 red skull 6 bann system, if not then you should add war-mode for guilds in the future

there is war mode but everyone will be too scared to go into wm with the best players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back