• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Internet connection. The usual incompetence of retards affects me negatively as usual…
Did I miss anything? :D

Best of luck getting it back up realsoft, ill stay tuned stay up late to try server out still woudlnt mind seeing a bit more

within an hour yeah, the computer I going to use now haven't been online for 112 days and needs to be a bit updated. the website will go online as fast the (69 windows updates) have passed and I have restarted the computer.

Ok me and my crew will wait. If anyone here is interested in joining a prosperous guild on palera message me, we have a mumble/vent server etc. gimme a pm here ^^

Cool, I went to the doctor, 5min later crash and now im back realizing im still on the top :D

Btw, why would you host on a win7 ?!?!?!?! I mean, thats just plain dumb.

Get on msn btw Realsoft, i'll see what I can do to help.

do free premium for all and there will be much more players.!!

under 50player not give realtibia feeling...... 150+

@Up Nallu, you know that a lot of server would have it way easier to be great and get players, if it wasn't for every single guy that think "lol, 1 players online, not loging into that!"..
Most server maybe have like 20-30 dudes that think the exactly the same.... what if they would login instead of think "nah, too little players online"...
Anyway, the start of Palera may have been bit hard because the computer failing at 13:00 CET, but right not it's all running smoothly, and a decent amount of players online.

@Server, The server is now running smoothly again, and 45 players on the peak, pretty decent for first day of a 7.6 server :D

Anyway I will move to a dedicated host as soon as possible.

but i dont gonna pay for premium and i know many others guy who dont.

Price is 1.5 euro / week, not just 1.5 euro. Cheap or not, I prefer to not pay anything to play open tibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back