• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
33 accounts have premium status right now.

Im one of 'em ;d

btw.. Paladin start is hard you should give more spears they break really easy (2 spears broke in a row maybe Im unlucky or something but doesnt seem right :s)

you're not forced to buy premium, it doesnt give any huge advantage.

As someone said earlier, you are not forced to buy premium points with real money, but I guess you're able to buy them ingame by other players.

As someone said earlier, you are not forced to buy premium points with real money, but I guess you're able to buy them ingame by other players.

Yeah I know. But as players noticed in Tibianic (also lowrate with premium as only donation) that become a kind of money donation. So then you have both exp donation (faster exp) and money donation. In a lowrate server that pretty much fucks up the economy. I prefer to play servers without any donations at all but obviously thats not too common (not many want to pay host for other people to play).

So... was very promising server until it got released, Ill be honest i looked forward to this server for along time, we were promised a serious project, not another buggy 7.6 server. I honestly never played rl servers cause they were all so buggy but i thought hey this one looks legit.

But I was very wrong... I hit lvl 20 earlier and i figured i need something harder than rotworms so i went to the larva/scarab cave to reliase this spawn is missing about 75% of the larvas and scarabs, making it a spawn i had to sit on dessert floor to wait to farm again getting about 5% a level.

So i decided ok well if not larvas ima go to dwarf guards, where i reliased 2 of the 4 keys you can look DO NOT work on the doors, the 2 best keys to be honest, but i said you know what whatever ill compensate, so i went down to the usual 15 guard floor to find 2 normal dwarves, 1 soldier and 1 guard. A HUGE floor, with 4 dwarves.

Anyways i hunted here a bit, made a lookbag and when i got back to kaz found that the weapons buyer npc is missing. So i couldnt sell my loot.

Then i figured allright i can always depend on the slime spawn in thais for some nice exp, the usual 4x slime and 6x ghoul above was 1x slime 1x ghoul, in a HUGE cave. I dunno how a server can have this many mapping problems but simply looking at a spawn for 3 seconds youll see its HUGE with 4 monsters, so did you even look over your map before opening it realsoft?

So that all made me super bumbed, I simply did not know where to hunt, i found out most my level didnt know either... so i sat at darashia depot to see a player spamming mana fluids and sds lvl 21, i wondered how, next to see him throwing around crystal coins... STACKS of crystal coins. This right here drew the line. I can handle bad spawns, those can be improved... - although maybe should have been done before release - But not stacks of crystal coins flying around on a 4x server.

Once again Realsoft I regret donating to another project of yours, this time I took a small increment bad larger than i would have of 10$ because you assured me this project was your masterpiece and not like your others. But realsoft, as kool as you made it sound. It is... Its just another realsoft server that left people depressed. Currently 11 Online.

Im sorry, but this server looked amazing, but thats just the appearance, the actual server is a 10 min download and run server with some added features by you, once again the antibot and premium benefits those are cool editions, but you need a server that actually works before you can add those. Stop releasing ots and consider picking up a job working for a real Open Tibia Maker.

Love ya but was unfortunatly disapointed

~Moist

^You actually took this project seriously?

Everyone says they have the complete 7.6 map. But thats just all bullshit. They all use a avesta engine that has been around for ages and they think that by adding some npcs or files they can call their project legit. All of this kids maps have never been anything close to the full map. Every couple of months he'll hype up his new server but its just a shitty copy of the previous one. You would think that by now people would have gotten the message.

I saw the dupe coins too, some guy had a good 100k or and was mass buying sds.

I might work on creating a 7.6 server considering i have a lot of contacts in high places, and as people know I'm a perfectionist.

What really made me decide to stop playing is level 20's with sds at dragons. (Y)

Players: 4

I guess the other 496 are on the way eh?
I regret all 10$ i donated to you today with the promise of success you told me this morning

Moist

And here I stand thinking this server has less bugs than real tibia itself :SSSSSSS I actually believed him! :(

Wow. no wonder why i don't bother read otlands.. first of, Kingdanny, Assasshinho and Hellrage get the fuck out of this thread, you're just some freaked out trollers and will ALWAYS be.

@Moist, why are you over reacting? seriously?
You take for granted at sight the server will screw up because there was 1 cash bug.
The bug have been fixed, the items gotted out of this bug have been removed, and all players involved in this have been blocked and will never be able to login to their accounts again.

The server is far from a fail, most players online loves it.

259vo05.jpg

And seriously, everyone that's talking bad, shut up and get out.

how do you expect people reporting huge bugs when you don't reward them anyways? I heard some guy who was first to report the money bug didn't get a damn shit.
and this "First players gets premium" was just a trick, becuase I was one of the 3 firsts to logg in and that was just a joke I guess....

For the people that do NOT like the server, why dont you just leave it and keep the thread clean.
I'm lvl 15 so far and i'm enjoying the server. I admit there are a few bugs, but which server is bug-free?

anyways back to pg!

how do you expect people reporting huge bugs when you don't reward them anyways? I heard some guy who was first to report the money bug didn't get a damn shit.
and this "First players gets premium" was just a trick, becuase I was one of the 3 firsts to logg in and that was just a joke I guess....

STOP FEED RUMORS! you hear something, and you feed it as much you can and give it to someone else.
I never got the report fresh, I only got a "rumor". none of the reporters knew if it was real or not.
Bambo which I caught and tried to deal with, didn't want to tell, because he wanted items and become tutor first, and if it's like that, I'm not dealing with them.
I checked the logs and found out where exactly the bug where and how it worked, and I banned Bamboo for bug abusing. together with 5 other guys.

By the way, I think you know how this really was, after looked at your sign up day and your posts, I figure you're just an fake user to either a troller, or to the guy that lost his account because the bug abuse.

I DON'T tolerate any bitching around "nah i don't wanna say! I want money first, gm and send me server files and I say"... then I rather waste 20 minutes to find it in one of my logs instead.

Wow. no wonder why i don't bother read otlands.. first of, Kingdanny, Assasshinho and Hellrage get the fuck out of this thread, you're just some freaked out trollers and will ALWAYS be.

Oh, give me a break. You only take feedback from people who think your server is great?

Oh, give me a break. You only take feedback from people who think your server is great?

lets say like this.. why would I take any feedback from dudes like you, Kingdanny and Assassinho that have been talking shit about my servers as long I've been member in OTland, not matter what, no matter when, it's just all bad, and with that Kingdanny post I'm spoofing, such a retard, just login and check the fucking online list..

I take feedback from dudes THAT IS interested in my server, but I ignore it when it come from fake users and from users that ALWAYS talk ashit about me in every fucking thread I make.

If you don't like the server, then leave this server alone!
or if you really have to give you opinion to this server which you don't even play, then you should add opinion to EVERY fucking server thread in entire otland, because that's what you do, you leave "opinion" (bullshit) in server you don't play.
So please now, screw up and don't come back.

And fuck don't ever ask me for support, same to you pathetic Kingdanny, freaking backstabber!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back