• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokémon, custom client

raichu, scyther, its evolution among others ive seen already.

Yes, some Pokémons have passive abilities. Thank you @Dastan for helping me with a fast answer.
About the Stone Seller NPC (Norris) @kaizenlord, I've had a discussion with some of the testing players, and their opinion were that you shouldn't be able to buy your stones unless you've got a lot of money, and if you know how to get the stones fast by looting them from wild Pokémons I would recommend you by doing that. The point of the Stone Seller NPC is to complement missing stones that players haven't been able to loot, or haven't found Thus, the prices are set as they are. I'm sorry if this decision doesn't fit you, however, the prices may be changed at any time. Remember that you are able to buy stones from other players as well.

The price has changed, earlier it were twice the selling price, now it it 10x the selling price.

A new update to the server has been released, and there is more to come.

-- 3 times more HP of Shiny Pokémons compared with none Shiny Pokémons.

Is this normal?

09:27 You see a clefable.(Clefable[0])
It belongs to Xemos.(Caught by Xemos)
Hit points: 9960/9960.

09:28 You see a clefable.(Shiny Clefable[0])
It belongs to Xemos.(Caught by Xemos)
Hit points: 14760/14760.

The base HP seems to be 2x of the normal pokemon. Thats what i have gathered so far

The base HP seems to be 2x of the normal pokemon. Thats what i have gathered so far
thr admin said it was supposed to be 3x...not 2x.

I had a question also....Are the pokemon you level from 0 stronger then those you catch at says 100 or this server doesn't use that kind of stat bonus for lvling up a poke from scratch?

Last edited:
I had a question also....Are the pokemon you level from 0 stronger then those you catch at says 100 or this server doesn't use that kind of stat bonus for lvling up a poke from scratch?[/QUOTE]
dosent have stat bonus it doesnt matter if u work so hard to lvl up one pokemon or u catch one
the only think that matter is the boost and the level of the pokemon

I let orbi use my shiny clefable to test and shiny is only 3k hp more at lvl 13, so its definitely not 3x as much.

15:33 You see a clefable.(Shiny Clefable[13]) It belongs to Orbi.(Caught by Xemos) Hit points: 16552/20640.

15:28 You see a clefable.(Clefable[13]) It belongs to Orbi.(Caught by Orbi) Hit points: 14640/17184

Edit: meant to edit above post, any way to delete it?

I'm sorry if I didn't explain how the HP works. At this moment, your pokemons gain HP on advance, and when you advance. And the base HP of a Pokemon is at stage [0], and player level 1. For instance Clefable have a base HP of 2400, while a Shiny Clefable have a base HP of 2400 * 3 = 7200. A shiny pokemon doesn't have 3 times more HP constantly throughout all levels, it's only the base HP. After that they gain same amount of HP. 14760 - 9960 = 7200 - 2400 = 4800, which is the difference of the base HP.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, you cannot delete a post unless you report your own post and ask a moderator to delete it. However, we all do mistakes sometimes, never mind the double posting.

The server doesn't use any feature at this moment that make a Pokémon stronger while leveling from low levels. However it grants one benefit of starting from scratch, which is if you're evolving your Pokémon with a stone (see Pokedex), it will keep it's exp. If you're not using a stone, then it won't grant any benefit. And for those who think that not all experience is kept, the higher the required level is (to summon a Pokémon) he more experience it needs per level. Thus it won't be the same level as before. Moreover it is as kaizenlord said as well.

Kind regards,

I'm sorry if I didn't explain how the HP works. At this moment, your pokemons gain HP on advance, and when you advance. And the base HP of a Pokemon is at stage [0], and player level 1. For instance Clefable have a base HP of 2400, while a Shiny Clefable have a base HP of 2400 * 3 = 7200. A shiny pokemon doesn't have 3 times more HP constantly throughout all levels, it's only the base HP. After that they gain same amount of HP. 14760 - 9960 = 7200 - 2400 = 4800, which is the difference of the base HP.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, you cannot delete a post unless you report your own post and ask a moderator to delete it. However, we all do mistakes sometimes, never mind the double posting.

The server doesn't use any feature at this moment that make a Pokémon stronger while leveling from low levels. However it grants one benefit of starting from scratch, which is if you're evolving your Pokémon with a stone (see Pokedex), it will keep it's exp. If you're not using a stone, then it won't grant any benefit. And for those who think that not all experience is kept, the higher the required level is (to summon a Pokémon) he more experience it needs per level. Thus it won't be the same level as before. Moreover it is as kaizenlord said as well.

Kind regards,

But the lvl 13 shiny clefable has only 3456 hp more than the non shiny which is less than the 4800 hp difference it should have.

Looks like something has gone wrong there. I'll have a look on that as well, can't really say off-the-cuff why it isn't 4800.

I would like to see him carrying the Shiny Clefable again, I've tested with both a Shiny Celfable and a ordinary Clefable.
Code:
19:24 You see a clefable.(Shiny Clefable[13])
 It belongs to Player.(Caught by Jonte)
Hit points: 19800/19800.
19:25 You see a clefable.(Clefable[13])
Hit points: 15000/15000.

19800 - 15000 = 4800.

Note, I've deleted the pokémon after doing this.

I would like to see him carrying the Shiny Clefable again, I've tested with both a Shiny Celfable and a ordinary Clefable.
Code:
19:24 You see a clefable.(Shiny Clefable[13])
Hit points: 19800/19800.
19:25 You see a clefable.(Clefable[13])
Hit points: 15000/15000.

19800 - 15000 = 4800.

Note, I've deleted the pokémon after doing this.
you have like tournament with cool prize or stuff like that to keep player going? even with low pop I mean. Kinda suck to play alone with no real goal.

It's on it's way. Meanwhile, try some of the quests if you haven't already.

New update to the server. Enjoy!

Code:
Changelog. Patch 0.1.1

-- Decreased catch rate to 3x normal rate.
-- Fixed the command "!online" (ingame).
-- Fixed the Pokemon Collector NPC.
-- Changed prices of the stone seller/buyer NPC.
-- Added so you can catch pokemons your partymembers have killed.
-- Added some defense to all Pokémons.
-- Reduced cooldown of headbutt to three seconds, as well as increased the skill rate of headbutt by 3.

Back