• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokémon, custom client

Hoster
Reaction score
Welcome to the advertisement thread of this Pokémon server!

Not a very spectacular title of the server, quite ordinary and plane, well, it's simply Pokémon. I've used spoilers to reduce the length of the thread. Thus you will be able to choose which information you want to see. Enjoy your stay, and your are free to share your thoughts in posts further down.

~*Client*~: Custom Pokémon client. Downloadable via our homepage.
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden, on a 1/1 Gbit internet connection.
~*Website*~: Pokémon.
~*Exp rate*~:
Level 1 - Level 30, 7x.
Level 31 - Level 49, 4x.
Level 50 - Level 74, 3x.
Level 75 - Level 99, 2x.
Level 100 - Infinity, 1x.
~*Map*~: Custom.
~*Loot rate*~: 1x.
~*Server type*~: Pvp & Rpg, Pokémon server.
~*Skills*~: 2x Skill.
~*Free Premium*~: Yes.

Please note that these rates are different from ordinary Tibia. So you can't simply compare between them easily.

4072397224.png

The connection of the server ought to be 1/1 Gbit. However, Speedtest.net didn't support me at it's full speed today. Have done much better results earlier, however, this is a fresh and new test, done meanwhile this thread is being written.

Server has been up for some testings for private players during the last two weeks. I'm advertising here at this moment because the server is ready to take some more players, and is up 24/7. Please notice that the server won't be added to any other Open Tibia community or list until Valentine's Day. That day is the official opening day. So this is an exclusive chance to try the server before the official opening. Nothing will be reset at the official opening. Which means that you will start with an advantage and hopefully some experience about the server as well.

Saffron
Cerulean
Lavender
Fuchsia
Celadon
Viridian
Pewter
Pallet
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chikorita
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig

Pokemon generation I-IV starting Pokémon.
Type "m1" - "m12", which will use each attack respectively you can see at the in-game window.
Free premium means a couple of things, I will list them underneath.
Fly everywhere, you only need a Pokémon who supports fly. Then, summon the Pokémon, and use the order command, and target yourself. Then you're riding on your Pokémon. To change floors, simply use !up, to fly "up" one floor, or !down, to fly "down" one floor.
Free to surf everywhere. The only thing you need is a Pokémon who supports Surf. And then summon the Pokémon and simply walk out into the water.
Free to ride on a Pokemon, if the Pokémon supports riding you've simply to use the order command on yourself after the Pokémon is summoned.
As a premium member you'll receive increased experience and cathrate, compared to ordinary players. However that doesn't affect players very much. Since it's the same rates for all players.
No waiting lists when you try to log on to the game.
You will be able to buy a house.
You will be able to create a guild. The required level to found a new guild is level 20.
Of course you're able to fish Pokémons lower than your fishing level, e.g. if you have fishing level 60 you're able to fish Pokémons for level 20.
Magikarp
Horsea
Krabby
Poliwag
Goldeen
Shellder
Slowpoke
Psyduck
Staryu
Tentacool
Poliwhirl
Seel
Squirtle
Totodile
Seaking
Starmie
Remoraid
Wooper
Marill
Mudkip
Slowbro
Wartortle
Kingler
Seadra
Croconaw
Cloyster
Dewgong
Kabuto
Omanyte
Lotad
Poliwrath
Vaporeon
Azumarill
Golduck
Politoed
Tentacruel
Blastiose
Chinchou
Surskit
Corphish
Barboach
Carvanha
Clamperl
Crawduant
Luvdisc
Wingull
Corsola
Kabutops
Lanturn
Marshtomp
Omastar
Gyarados
Kingdra
Lombre
Feraligatr
Slowking
Quagsire
Octillery
Gorebyss
Huntail
Pelipper
Whiscash
Swampert
Ludicolo
Mantine
Qwilfish
Spheal
Sealeo
Wailmer
Sharpedo
Feebas

Reserved for other spoilers as well.

G8iqtUSH8.png
Screenshot of the Pokecenter in Saffron.
89oGIuG.png
Screenshot of the Pokemart in Saffron.
FGBiHnjG8.png
Screenshot at the entrance of the National Park. There is also a Safari Zone.
1k_QiuRQt.png
Outside the town, hunting wild Pokémons.
rrhTrfhy.png
Hunting wild Pokémons out in the wild.
cSPfEBNCZ.png
Fishing, while your skill level increases you will be able to fish other Pokémons.
klL0_xVQE.png
Screenshot, taken meanwhile the player is trying to catch a Pokémon.
Zla2lofSe.png
Surfing over the seas, though this feature requires premium membership.
hHa41kmTt.png
Flying all over the map, though this feature requires premium membership.
q7gqqd-yv.png
Use your bicycle to move faster in-game. You can also increase your skill of riding the bicycle. Your skill will only increase when you cycle on roads, and paths. But the movement speed is still increased elsewhere.
ERRdJfa7Z.png
The World Map, shows all cities, and names of other important places. Does also show some places where some Pokémons are found. Though it's not all Pokémons, since it would be all to messy.

Kind Regards,
Yours Pokémon Team ©.

Last edited:
I'll check it out when it fully launches maybe, don't feel like playing just to get reset and have to start over.

Well, i paid but didnt recieve any points. Reeeally great...
Did it 2x just to be sure, both times paid and both times no points.
Screenshot_149.jpg

Last edited:
I'll check it out when it fully launches maybe, don't feel like playing just to get reset and have to start over.
You will not lose anything at the official opening of the server. Everything will still be there.

Well, i paid but didnt recieve any points. Reeeally great...
Did it 2x just to be sure, both times paid and both times no points.
Screenshot_149.jpg

I would like to know more about this, since it worked as late as last week when I tested it. Please send me a private message here on Otland with more information of what happened. I can see that you have paid. I will solve this problem for you. Thank you for your patience.

you should try down prices from potions and balls its really hard to get money at low levels or rise items prices

There are special items which you can loot to earn quite a lot of money on. Some are worth more than 100k each. At the begining when you are quite low lvl, and haven't got lucky to loot any of those, I would recommend that you go and kill some Zubats. Usally you find them in the nearest "sewer", and in Zubat you're able to loot "Bottles of Poison", which you can loot quite fast. And each "Bottle of Poison" is worth 500 gold each. If you still think it's to expensive I'll consider changing the prices a little.

Awkward server...
Pokemon randomly move away.
Server feels laggy
You have 7 cap, each Pokemon takes 1 cap, so you can have 7 Pokemon with you and are unable to pick up any items afterwards.
When you switch Pokemon and have skills on cooldown, the cooldown takes over or even increases.

If you manage to fix those things I will gladly give it another try.

IMPORTANT: Please message me ingame so we can do something about the donation point issue. Ingame name is Prometheus

Its easy to get money, i earned my money just like the hoster said.

But yeah the pokemon move very awkwardly and if u order them to move onto a tree for example (a field thats not possible to move onto) ur pokemon will go batshit crazy and run around like crazy and u cant stop it until u recall it into the pokeball, even if u try to order it to stop it wont listen and just keep going haha

Also you should try to make the movesets look like something along these lines, it does take alot of coding and time but i think its worth it.
Seen it on another server.

sets.png

And yeah its annoying when u recall ur pokemon and the cooldown gets saved so when u try to use it again after some time u see that all his moves r taken :p
And its reaaaaally hard to lvl up pokes haha

Last edited:
Awkward server...
Pokemon randomly move away.
Server feels laggy
You have 7 cap, each Pokemon takes 1 cap, so you can have 7 Pokemon with you and are unable to pick up any items afterwards.
When you switch Pokemon and have skills on cooldown, the cooldown takes over or even increases.

If you manage to fix those things I will gladly give it another try.

I'll have a look on those problems. Though the server shouldn't lag with this PC and this internet connection.
Not sure what you mean with "Pokemon randomly move away.", could you explain it a little more?
The 7 cap thing was just a temporarily fix, after the next server restart it should work.
The bug with the cooldowns wasn't know until I read it here. I'll take a look on it later today.

Thanks for your responses.
Please, be aware of that the official opening is at Valentine's day. Which means that there are some things being worked on. You could say it's like a beta. However, I would like to underline that no players will lose anything when we open the doors to the server officially.

IMPORTANT: Please message me ingame so we can do something about the donation point issue. Ingame name is Prometheus

Its easy to get money, i earned my money just like the hoster said.

But yeah the pokemon move very awkwardly and if u order them to move onto a tree for example (a field thats not possible to move onto) ur pokemon will go batshit crazy and run around like crazy and u cant stop it until u recall it into the pokeball, even if u try to order it to stop it wont listen and just keep going haha

Also you should try to make the movesets look like something along these lines, it does take alot of coding and time but i think its worth it.
Seen it on another server.

sets.png

And yeah its annoying when u recall ur pokemon and the cooldown gets saved so when u try to use it again after some time u see that all his moves r taken :p
And its reaaaaally hard to lvl up pokes haha

Yes, the money-problem is solved.
Hopefully that only happens when you order them on specific positions it can't move to. Haven't tried that earlier by myself either.

About changing icons of the attacks, there is a lot of work as you said. It will take quite much time. Though that's done in OtClient, instead of the ordinary Tibia Client. There is a little more complex to script something like that to the ordinary Tibia Client with dlls, when you can use mods in the OtClient. Though, maybe I'll add it as a future project, as an patch to the client. Or making the server compatible with OtClient is also an solution. But that will also be a future project.

There is a quite slow leveling, because you need to spend some time to get your pokémons to the desired level. Otherwise, the game would become to easy to "finish". And eventually become boring. However, at the same time, it could be to slow leveling, so you neither enjoy the game. But I think it's quite good as it is.

Well, when my Pokemon fights another Pokemon, the other Pokemon will move a step away from mine from time to time, even though they are not ranged and should therefore stay in melee range.

Hmm, I haven't seen that by myself, but I will ask some of the testplayers if they've experienced something like that, and see what I can do, if it is possible to fix.

Is there a tutorial on the controls. Like to bring out a pokemon and all that... Not sure how to do anything..

There are special items which you can loot to earn quite a lot of money on. Some are worth more than 100k each. At the begining when you are quite low lvl, and haven't got lucky to loot any of those, I would recommend that you go and kill some Zubats. Usally you find them in the nearest "sewer", and in Zubat you're able to loot "Bottles of Poison", which you can loot quite fast. And each "Bottle of Poison" is worth 500 gold each. If you still think it's to expensive I'll consider changing the prices a little.
i know that but every viamin hp up last 1 min and cost 5k gold thats a lot x.x

Is there a tutorial on the controls. Like to bring out a pokemon and all that... Not sure how to do anything..

I am planning to make some kind of "begginner's guide" for this server, but it will be finished as earliest on friday.

Sorry, it's not yet created. There's a wiki through the homepage, however there aren't much in there now. You could contact any player, or me (Jonte) in-game, and I will explain meanwhile.

i know that but every viamin hp up last 1 min and cost 5k gold thats a lot x.x
Well, if you think about e.g in real Tibia. As you start, you can't afford potions and such things. And if things get adjusted to fit beginners all to much, it would fit those who have played for a while. I'm sorry, accordingly to those who have tested the server. The rates are okay, I've brought this matter to them, and had a conversation of if it's a reasonable price.

I am planning to make some kind of "begginner's guide" for this server, but it will be finished as earliest on friday.

The beginner's guide has been started and is soon to cover the very basis of the game, but there's more to come. It can be found on the website's wiki here A beginner's guide.

Fishing levels to unlock new Pokémons has been adjusted.
The spoilers shows the new Pokémons which are available at each fishing level.
Magikarp
Horsea
Krabby
Poliwag
Goldeen
Shellder
Slowpoke
Psyduck
Staryu
Tentacool
Poliwhirl
Seel
Squirtle
Totodile
Seaking
Starmie
Remoraid
Wooper
Marill
Mudkip
Slowbro
Wartortle
Kingler
Seadra
Croconaw
Cloyster
Dewgong
Kabuto
Omanyte
Lotad
Poliwrath
Vaporeon
Azumarill
Golduck
Politoed
Tentacruel
Blastiose
Chinchou
Surskit
Corphish
Barboach
Carvanha
Clamperl
Crawduant
Luvdisc
Wingull
Corsola
Kabutops
Lanturn
Marshtomp
Omastar
Gyarados
Kingdra
Lombre
Feraligatr
Slowking
Quagsire
Octillery
Gorebyss
Huntail
Pelipper
Whiscash
Swampert
Ludicolo
Mantine
Qwilfish
Spheal
Sealeo
Wailmer
Sharpedo
Feebas

I will update and change the headbutt levels and a list of Pokémons.

Back