• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]PoveriaOT.com pvp-e CustomEvo 8.54-8.57! powered by green zebra hosting.

doddel

Reaction score
Hello OTLAND!

Hereby i welcome all players to join our new server PoveriaOT! This OT has an customized evolutions map with over 40 teleports filled with monsters and over 30 quests! At level 500+ you can try to get the vip medal, but im telling you it may be hard to get. This is the new suicideOT.

Powered by: Green Zebra Hosting

Dedicated server details:
Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.33GHz
12GB DDR3
100/100 Mbit fiber internet

So this is totaly lagfree!

UPDATE'S ON FRIDAYS!

Uptime 24/7 (off when its update)
IP: PoveriaOT.com
Forums:http://poveriaot.com/?subtopic=forum

Information:
Pvp-Enforced (no Skulls)
Evolution Map : Edited
Manarune System
Donations for all classes, and balanced.
Ultimate War Fealing
Exp Stage
First Level 1000 Get Donations!
Like 50 Teleports and 30 Quests!

Stages:
1-50 1500x
51-100 900x
101-150 700x
151-200 500x
201-250 300x
251-300 250x
301-350 200x
351-400 100x
401-450 60x
451-500 40x
501- 20

Some pictures from the server!

welcomet.jpg

startingplace.jpg

huntingplaces.jpg

questss.jpg

shopsn.jpg

vipuu.jpg

WELCOME!

Last edited:
very fun server:p

Zerak this is the new suicideot..go to suicideots ip and read the latest news....

zerak? haha, just so you know we got the real suicideserver with the owner of it..

0/10 i'll bive this server 10.
Nice experince rate, it will be hard at 500, but still fun.
come now and you can be the best one on the server :)
Its very fun when ppl online to kill, but contact Fairywintah IN-Game to get help leveling and get some quest.

:D RATE 10/10 :p
Hope you guys join.

But we are hacked now Teh Matt:/, the owner of sweddy.mine.nu, Give all players free donations!:(...

Server Comming up : 15:00 in swedish time :)

Last edited:
The problems are fixed, we are soon up and running again. I hope that we doesn't loose all our players cause of this. Please remember this server is still very fresh and we need some time to work on different updates and such. thanks for the patience!

I can now pronounce the server is open again, im sorry for the delay but we had a major bug to fix. Thanks for the patience!

First of all..make new wep for mages that hit's atleast 700~,make the fucking manarune that heals atleast 800 -.- Cuz donors are too overpowered < Fix this,and u rock \,,/

Back