• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]PoveriaOT.com pvp-e CustomEvo 8.54-8.57! powered by green zebra hosting.

Hello, I think i'm Mapper on this OT, just doing random spawn. idk :D

first is 600 and donate is 1200 its 700 beetween, adn 100 beetweend donate an original, isn't mch, than no one will pay for donate. lol -.-

Okey, now all is fixed and should be online until next update that will come during this week or next sunday. Hope you enjoy!

Cause bitch im the bomb like tick tick:p. haha. I love this server:p

Are you fucking kidding me lol

If those donations aren't overpowerd then I don't know what is

Until u fix that shit I won't be playing it

GL

Check the website barry im workin on that, leave suggestions if you have any how i can get it more balanced then.

Well if your whining about that then I guess u can't change anything, can you?

Just another war on PoveriaOT.com :)

9778sp.jpg

Last edited:
How the hell could a server with that map get any players? Look at that "VIP area", worst I've ever seen

Thats why we are not finished. We are currently workin on it thats why it looks that ugly. Still there is not many players that got vip yet. It will be updated on friday!

Enjoy!

Back