• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]PoveriaOT.com pvp-e CustomEvo 8.54-8.57! powered by green zebra hosting.

you can x logg afk at trainers = sux + the temple looks pretty boring too i suggest you spice it up a little and no im not a mapper so i dont know how :(

Starting on the mapping today and will be finished on thursday and it will be updated friday morning :)

And what about the afking in trainers?

edit; the pvp here is ue ue mana mana so i suggest you increase the damage of sds
and the donation manarune heals WAY too much we cant get someones mana down with 3 people and thats just wayy exaggurated

edit2; are mages supposed to have 3.5k hp at lvl 300 lol??

edit3; laggiest server in the whole wide world

Last edited:
@edit 3: we are deciding on a dedicated

@edit2: It's probably not from getting promotion at level 20..Cause it can bug.

600th post!!

Lol why u changed mas vis to holy dmg? if ppl wanna play holy then go paladin and do mas san? <.<

haha, since we has alot of fire immune monsters we feel that we couldn't leave exevo gran mas vis on fire damage, everyone should have the same chances to gain levels. Right?

haha, since we has alot of fire immune monsters we feel that we couldn't leave exevo gran mas vis on fire damage, everyone should have the same chances to gain levels. Right?

Lol? then make a good custom monster which aint immune to fire instead of making Sorcerers to Holy Dmger?

Update!! (First Update)

-> Added Alkoholist Spawn
-> Added Galen Polack Spawn
-> Added Gnarlhound Spawn
-> Added King Arthas Apparition Spawn
-> Added Voodoo Doll Quest (500+)
/ Poveria Team
------------------
Have fun :)

Last edited:
Server down. Moved the server to GZH Dedicated Server.
Big thanks to you Helga (Emil)

Update!! (First Update)

-> Added Alkoholist Spawn
-> Added Galen Polack Spawn
-> Added Gnarlhound Spawn
-> Added King Arthas Apparition Spawn
-> Added Voodoo Doll Quest (500+)
/ Poveria Team
------------------
Have fun :)

I havn't seen any of those things you added ingame

They might be vip and if they are I won't be playing anymore

Non-donate mana heals: 800.
Donate mana heals: 1200.
Be happy, Non donate healed 400 before and donate 800.

The SDs is good, i'm taking around 600-800 on it.
If you buy enough donate armor you will probably hit 700-1k.

They have working on the VIP Place, it will be more nicer i think.
and the temple i think they workt on to, and many new spawns at vip or non for all players and a new Quest, think its voodo doll whos change outfit :). so please some come here and leave suggestion at the site.

PoveriaOT JOIN NOW

Edit: Barry, Non-Vip got 40 spawns and the voodo doll quest, and we got like 8-9 spawns in VIP so STFU and comment somewere else ok?

And what about the afking in trainers?

edit; the pvp here is ue ue mana mana so i suggest you increase the damage of sds
and the donation manarune heals WAY too much we cant get someones mana down with 3 people and thats just wayy exaggurated

edit2; are mages supposed to have 3.5k hp at lvl 300 lol??

edit3; laggiest server in the whole wide world

Okej, i can take that stupid question, Xinn have warned us, and what players are doing, is using unofficels program that making them reconnect when they disconnect for AFKing, thats not our fault. The team is working to bann or notation all botters and afkers in trainers or in the cave zone.

Fairy I would have appreciated it so badly if you didnt comment because now you made yourself look like a fucking fool I only asked if those spawns were in VIP and you just come up with this bullshit story noone cares about

donation items are overpowerd and he's only making it more and more overpowerd as time ticks by. He's only out for the money

Im done with this server I'm sure it won't get far with the way it's going now

Fairy I would have appreciated it so badly if you didnt comment because now you made yourself look like a fucking fool I only asked if those spawns were in VIP and you just come up with this bullshit story noone cares about

donation items are overpowerd and he's only making it more and more overpowerd as time ticks by. He's only out for the money

Im done with this server I'm sure it won't get far with the way it's going now

Barry, wtf are you talking about, ofc its update? , do you think im lieng about update? Retard

Barry, wtf are you talking about, ofc its update? , do you think im lieng about update? Retard

woot? another retard :blink: .. I asked if those spawns were located in vip zone, your friend fairytard already answered to that so was this post really necessary? :confused:

no, but you think all things on this server is over powered, if you think so, we don't care if just you would't play Poveria OT. its more tibia players so STFU and leave this thread ok?.

Back