• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Project Society | 8.54

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont recommend this ot. GM is a friend of active players. if you start to make war against his friends, he just ban you without reason,so his friends can level up and pwn u.
Doesnt matter, im not playing it anymore anyways.
I just suggest you to dont play this corrupted ot but w/e.. do what u want

What the fuck are you talking about? You were hunting drags in dara, yes. I said heya like 5 different times with ghost and no-ghost and still no reply. All i got was casted spells and hunting like a bot, nice try though! Stop bitching if you can't play without it, we don't need that! kthxbye

Another thing, I didnt ban you because you were gonna have a war wth Xerich. I actually found that out after I did ban you cuz xerich pm'd me when he saw your name. Why would I prevent wars? you tell me? They can fend for themselfs and I love watching them so whats your point? Besides it a 24h ban, too long? ^_^

-I don't have a character <_<

What the fuck are you talking about? You were hunting drags in dara, yes. I said heya like 5 different times with ghost and no-ghost and still no reply. All i got was casted spells and hunting like a bot, nice try though! Stop bitching if you can't play without it, we don't need that! kthxbye

Another thing, I didnt ban you because you were gonna have a war wth Xerich. I actually found that out after I did ban you cuz xerich pm'd me when he saw your name. Why would I prevent wars? you tell me? They can fend for themselfs and I love watching them so whats your point? Besides it a 24h ban, too long? ^_^

-I don't have a character <_<

Yeah, you pwn. :$

Nope, you didnt msged me..
so stop talking bs..
Enjoy ur corrupted ot with 10 players online that will be up for 1 more week..

Nope, you didnt msged me..
so stop talking bs..
Enjoy ur corrupted ot with 10 players online that will be up for 1 more week..

I guess we have to see how long it will be online. Why are you crying so hard over something as 24 hours ban?

I guess we have to see how long it will be online. Why are you crying so hard over something as 24 hours ban?

Because i got banned without a reason. and second of all now my enemys lvled up and i doubt its worth to play, thats it ;p

Because i got banned without a reason. and second of all now my enemys lvled up and i doubt its worth to play, thats it ;p

I could give you a day to catch up.

No one will kill you until Friday if you decide to come back.

It's a typo

Code:
		<stage minlevel="151" multiplier="6"/>

good..

well. i began on this server. Libera off ;<
but WTF, what a waste with rook. on rat and lvl 8.
I suggest to remove rook from the map to save some space ;o.

Last edited:
good..

well. i began on this server. Libera off ;<
but WTF, what a waste with rook. on rat and lvl 8.
I suggest to remove rook from the map to save some space ;o.

Haha, yeah. But after level it's slower. For rookstayers ;<

and no! i love rookgaard :]

Haha, yeah. But after level it's slower. For rookstayers ;<

and no! i love rookgaard :]

well. do what u want ;< just a suggestion.
but srsly! fix the boat system, so u can with boat to all cities ;s. really annoying :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back