• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Project Society | 8.54

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're being that rude you're not going to make any players. Belive me. How did it go with the other rl-map? :)

It went very good. Had an average playerbase of 20 players, which is good on a normal rl map with 6x experience. My peakrecord was 33.

frankfarmer..

IF you want to success you need to give the players what they want.. and like..

it's not about you. who are the ones playing?? the players? duhhh..
just saying this.. because apparently what you like.. people think is shit xd.. not any people.. but your players

so yes.. and btw 20 players on a rl map = kill yourself

frankfarmer..

just saying this.. because apparently what you like.. people think is shit xd.. not any people.. but your players

ur so damn right..

dude srsly? why are u so ignorant? thats a really big deal why players leaving. if you want the boat system, it should cost while traveling. if not, that boat system sux -.-

Why? Just to make more hassel on players if not NEWCOMERS to scramble unnessecary money to make a trip? What rpg is in detouring yourself to get gps for a ship ride... Complain about substancial things next time! <_<

Why? Just to make more hassel on players if not NEWCOMERS to scramble unnessecary money to make a trip? What rpg is in detouring yourself to get gps for a ship ride... Complain about substancial things next time! <_<

complain? im trying to help him.. cuz this server is not going up.

frankfarmer..

Guess what, not everyone likes the same things. It's impossible to give the players what they want since everyone has different views and tastes. Do you see a music band out there that everyone in the world likes? Do you see a topic that everyone can agree on on the real tibia website? And what are you talking about "because apparently what you like... people think is shit xd.. not any people.. but your players" you dont even make sense!:confused:

Oh 20 players and we'd have to kill ourselfs? Takke a look at your server currently 10 guys online, oh wait, its offline <_<
Besides it has less competition than a real map!

Guess what, not everyone likes the same things. It's impossible to give the players what they want since everyone has different views and tastes. Do you see a music band out there that everyone in the world likes? Do you see a topic that everyone can agree on on the real tibia website? And what are you talking about "because apparently what you like... people think is shit xd.. not any people.. but your players" you dont even make sense!:confused:

Oh 20 players and we'd have to kill ourselfs? Takke a look at your server currently 10 guys online, oh wait, its offline <_<
Besides it has less competition than a real map!

i know not everybody wants it, but i can tell you more people like by traveling to each location. and this server is far away from rpg if you think that. training room? wtf?

and the server is online, wtf? ,.

17:13 New record: 36 players are logged in.

yeah i know? the clock is ticking to 20:00. ofc its getting more players online. and wtf? do you think i hate this server or what? i havnt said that, im freaking online. i just want you to get more players.. comon..

(8) We'r gonna bump to this. (We are gonna bump to this).
(8) We'r gonna clap to this. (We are gonna clap.. like this).

17:37 New record: 43 players are logged in.

True! :) <clap>

Exist a pretty weird bug tho, when server crashes your character just get around 5min rollback, but your backpack gets around 30min rollback.
Weird but:p

I just went to a hunt, used 800 sds gained like 5 lvls and got alot of loot.
Crash!
Came back, i still had my level but my backpack was back as it was when i came to my hunt.

Exist a pretty weird bug tho, when server crashes your character just get around 5min rollback, but your backpack gets around 30min rollback.
Weird but:p

I just went to a hunt, used 800 sds gained like 5 lvls and got alot of loot.
Crash!
Came back, i still had my level but my backpack was back as it was when i came to my hunt.

Thats awesome mate!

CHECKOUT THE NEW WEBSITE! Project Society - war has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back