• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it would appear the end of the month for open beta is on schedule. Just working on a few areas of mapping with Snuggles today, got a few more important quest areas to wrap up and then Gelem will have to start setting up the servers. If not by the 1st of May then shortly after.

This server is beast, I recommend everyone giving this server a try as soon as it comes online! =)

I'm very honored to be part of this amazing server. :D

Wow, i cant wait. just took me a half hour readin this whooooole thread, is there any date yet?, so exited

// Xvizzy/Xirezz

Well.. taking into consideration that the month ends in three days..
Wow, i cant wait. just took me a half hour readin this whooooole thread, is there any date yet?, so exited

// Xvizzy/Xirezz

Gonna be fun :D i was in a private testing with slirpa on this ot a long long time ago. And hella yea Matirion and me will be back! Time to pwn the serv again :D
Greetz, Linded

Open BETA Announcement!

I am very happy to announce that Open BETA is coming! We plan to open the server to the public on May 1st at 12:00 PST. It has been a long run but we are finally nearing the end. We hope you will enjoy playing the server as much as we enjoyed making it.

GFDgUaD.png

bla_1367434800.png

BETA INFORMATION:

Connection IP: server.crazy-ots.com
Account Creation: Log into the game with no account/pass

!!! NOTICE !!!
We do not plan to wipe the server after BETA. This however all depends on whether or not you as a player report bugs before they cause significant damage to the integrity of the server. You will be able to report bugs easily in-game by pressing CTRL + Z and typing a brief description in the dialog box. If the bug is related to an object in the game world please stand as close as possible to its position so we can find it easier.

See you in BETA! :D

P.S. When I get some spare time I might make an updated video as the current teaser is very out dated xD!

Last edited:
I am very happy to announce that Open BETA is coming! We plan to open the server to the public on May 1st at 12:00 PST. It has been a long run but we are finally nearing the end. We hope you will enjoy playing the server as much as we enjoyed making it.

GFDgUaD.png

BETA INFORMATION:

Connection IP: Secret until doomsday =]
Account Creation: Log into the game with no account/pass

!!! NOTICE !!!
We do not plan to wipe the server after BETA. This however all depends on whether or not you as a player report bugs before they cause significant damage to the integrity of the server. You will be able to report bugs easily in-game by pressing CTRL + Z and typing a brief description in the dialog box. If the bug is related to an object in the game world please stand as close as possible to its position so we can find it easier.

See you in BETA! :D

P.S. When I get some spare time I might make an updated video as the current teaser is very out dated xD!

I was starting to think you were a prime example of professionalism, but to see the lack of milliseconds on the count down timer is MASSIVELY disheartening to me.

Come on now, you are much much better than this Xagulz

I have not made a custom client. You will have to use an IP Changer for beta.

Shits about to pop off.
Everyone make sure and read the tutorials when you first log in.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back