• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti bot system is pretty good. 1 thing I would like to see are TRAINERS ! For example,make an area in which u have trainers(obviously to train spells and skills) but each spell takes 2-3x more soul than usual.

And an npc which would sell dusty spell tomes. Like u give him lets say 20k for each,or 10x spell tomes :p

The anti bot system is pretty epic dude. Msg anyone whos botting,and ull get a reply in 10mins max lawl. U can only afk bot for 40mins,and thats nothing tbh. It's a perfect system and a god damn nice server. Idk why some of u have to bitch about everything

The anti bot system is pretty good. 1 thing I would like to see are TRAINERS ! For example,make an area in which u have trainers(obviously to train spells and skills) but each spell takes 2-3x more soul than usual.

And an npc which would sell dusty spell tomes. Like u give him lets say 20k for each,or 10x spell tomes :p

Yea you should do that if you want to ruin the server in less than a week. Sorry pal, I don't agree with you, that'd make this server just like the others. Too easy.

Isn't there a command to broadcast to all of your guild members if you're the leader? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the commands I am using aren't working.

Isn't there a command to broadcast to all of your guild members if you're the leader? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the commands I am using aren't working.

I will add it to my todo list. And while I am at it, may as well make a guild online list as well. :)

Ya that would be great. Another suggestion make the 2nd dungeon bosses aoe a 1 hit when he pulls you in. It is boring that we can just stand in it with no risk.

Ya that would be great. Another suggestion make the 2nd dungeon bosses aoe a 1 hit when he pulls you in. It is boring that we can just stand in it with no risk.

It is meant to kill the weaker players in the group, the tank should still be able to block it so it doesn't switch to the dps players. Another reason you may be tanking his hit is due to being over leveled/geared. I am not sure if a true 1 hit mechanic is a good idea, seems sorta lame but that's just my opinion. I am open to feedback on this topic though.

well it seems like the whole point of that whole pull in thing he does is for you to escape and if not then you die. I have blocked before while running away from the center and as soon as he did the aoe I switched to follow target and spammed my taunt skill. It worked out fine. I just think that it should be a challenge even if you are speed running it with ppl and that when he pulls you in it is a cause for you to fear it.

Its cool. Don't make it 1 hit. It actually does 1 hit players like lvl 100~. I'm lvl 207 with 3100 plvl,and it gets me to red with it xD

Update

• Fixed a bug that allowed players to hit from inside pz using arcane torrent.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed mythical arrow to shoot through walls.

• Spells will now gain 2x experience until they are 1/2 the level of the players highest spell. This should help players test new spells easier. (Players who already have a high level spell will need to level that spell up once after this update for it to take effect)
  • Arcane Missile damage has been increased by about 20%.
  • Lucky Seven damage has been increased by about 25%.
  • Lucky Seven Exhaust has been lowered to 3 seconds down from 4.
  • Meteor soul cost has been reduced to 35 down from 50.
  • Find Person soul cost has been reduced to 0.
  • Magic Rope soul cost has been reduced to 0.
  • Magic Shovel soul cost has been reduced to 0.
  • Shadow Armor now increases movement speed by 15%.
  • Iron Skin will now have a diminished effect of 20% (from 50%) in PvP.
  • Repel will level much quicker now due to the cooldown.

• Bad Ass Bridge Troll got a shipment of steroids last night.
  • Players may now scrap unwanted spell tomes. They will yield an amount of spell essence based on the rarity of the spell, 100 essence can be consumed to create a new dusty spell tome.
  • The King will now display the effects of each pvp type.
  • The Willpower perk will now increase soul regen by roughly 10% per point as well as the previous effect.

Yo Xagul,can u increase the number on the creatures we have to kill at Taxidermy? I hate getting 10 task in a row that require to kill only 30 monsters ;S

• Spells will now gain 2x experience until they are 1/2 the level of the players highest spell. This should help players test new spells easier. (Players who already have a high level spell will need to level that spell up once after this update for it to take effect)
  • Arcane Missile damage has been increased by about 20%.
  • Lucky Seven damage has been increased by about 25%.
  • Lucky Seven Exhaust has been lowered to 3 seconds down from 4.
  • Meteor soul cost has been reduced to 35 down from 50.
  • Find Person soul cost has been reduced to 0.
  • Magic Rope soul cost has been reduced to 0.
  • Magic Shovel soul cost has been reduced to 0.
  • Shadow Armor now increases movement speed by 15%.
  • Iron Skin will now have a diminished effect of 20% (from 50%) in PvP.
  • Repel will level much quicker now due to the cooldown.

• Bad Ass Bridge Troll got a shipment of steroids last night.
  • Players may now scrap unwanted spell tomes. They will yield an amount of spell essence based on the rarity of the spell, 100 essence can be consumed to create a new dusty spell tome.
  • The King will now display the effects of each pvp type.
  • The Willpower perk will now increase soul regen by roughly 10% per point as well as the previous effect.

Since repel levels faster
, shouldn't dashing strike do the same?

Pecax if you dont like your task just abandon mission and try again ;o

Should have decrease the soul drain of "Arcane Torrent" 75 is too much and it doesn´t atk the target you want since its sorda random... SO ill suggest either a soul drain - or making the torrent atk the squares that surround the player all the times 8 sqm and some random shoots..

Wanted to answer to something that has been answered already and I can't delete my post :(

Was testing a new feature I added to the party room, this is the aftermath!

0uxKqMu.jpg

Server will be going down for a little while, updating iptables and also applying the latest server update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back