• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is mad that they suck in this serv and must continue with these DDOS shit. They are pretty damn angry at the server for them to completely waste their time doing this and from what i heard it costs them up the ass to do it. Morons get a life and quit with the bullshit DDOS attacks. Hope your computer blows up so your life ends, since all it revolves around is your dang computer. (Clearly)

Someone is mad that they suck in this serv and must continue with these DDOS shit. They are pretty damn angry at the server for them to completely waste their time doing this and from what i heard it costs them up the ass to do it. Morons get a life and quit with the bullshit DDOS attacks. Hope your computer blows up so your life ends, since all it revolves around is your dang computer. (Clearly)

They are not ddosing this server specifically they are ddosing the entire network.

Wow i must know how this Karma system works. Does it work like if I scrap items and put bad items from the ground? how do i earn good karma lol

Karma is a hidden stat that will influence a players life from day to day. Things such as littering, pking, and offensive language will have a negative impact on your karma where as things such as helping in a party and cleaning streets will have a positive effect.

Cleaning streets? and how LOL does it also work if I scrap the items ? tehre should be a count of the Karma like !info and Karma 100 is neutral and all+ is good and - 100 is bad karma :) so ppl know just if they are good or bad lol becouse I think its hard to notice that :/ and offensive language? if i say fuck you i get bad karma? lmfao and if I hunt in party i get good karma?

Wow i must know how this Karma system works. Does it work like if I scrap items and put bad items from the ground? how do i earn good karma lol

Karma is a hidden stat that will influence a players life from day to day. Things such as littering, pking, and offensive language will have a negative impact on your karma where as things such as helping in a party and cleaning streets will have a positive effect.

Cleaning streets? and how LOL does it also work if I scrap the items ? tehre should be a count of the Karma like !info and Karma 100 is neutral and all+ is good and - 100 is bad karma :) so ppl know just if they are good or bad lol becouse I think its hard to notice that :/ and offensive language? if i say fuck you i get bad karma? lmfao and if I hunt in party i get good karma?

Karma is hidden so players cant abuse it to get more loot, if you do more good things than bad you will have good karma eventually.

I think karma system is a bad idea, it's going to be abused so much. People can just go on a nub and throw a bunch of shit on street and pick it up with their main. So many other ways to abuse the system too.

Karma is hidden so players cant abuse it to get more loot, if you do more good things than bad you will have good karma eventually.

To be honest I don't see a point it in. But I think it would be cool seeing someone die by " Super Saiyan Goku will fly into the player and smash them into oblivion." lol

I dont like that karma system to be honest it sucks abusing is so easy mutlie client throw shit on the strees and bam GG is there a maximum of karma so it cannot get abused that much ? like max loot of karma is just 5% more loot and 10% more exp maybe 5% more money by selling to npc etc not so high stats

Ah and i make a new char call him Vegeta and then i get bad karma and fight son goku LOL

I think he made that up so you stop being dicks plus start stupidly arguing about a Son Goku coming to kill you or the % it gives/takes. I would have.

If im right its ddos and its not just on the server its the entire hosting company. So whenever the childish, no lifes gets bored again.

No clue, you will find it out by trying it :)

Btw if I log in game acc via tibia client I can see my char list, after this i press enter so it auto connect to the server, what I wanna know is, does this even work ?

I think when that happens its a sign that its getting attacked right now ;/

The first time it went dark (along with otservlist amongst others) it was equipment failure, a load sharing switch broke causing major issues. Not a ddos attack.

What happened the second time I have no idea. If it is still related to the equipment failure things will eventually work themselves out. If it is due to a ddos attack we will have to take steps mitigate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back