• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noone rage. just telling that this anit bot system is cool. hah, shit for nolifes! I play only few hours per day and its nice to meet people on game chat or dungs.. i mean real ppl. not only characters on cavebot... because of this antibot people are mostly sitting next to the computer.

thx and agreed. anyways! hows everything comin along! not rushin, just wondering that status of this server issue. cant imagine the frustration and troubles, hope its fixed soon.

Xagul want the server to be this way, so I don't understand what you guys are complaining about? If it don't fit your playstyle, leave then?
Btw, EVERYTHING is faster if you DON'T bot, botting is just if you wanna go lazy-mode sometimes.

Since this is a BETA SERVER thread it is supposed to be aimed to talk about those things that might not work as good as they should or might just not work, and I am talking about botting being available (this being an uncommon feature) and the anti-cavebot system (another uncommon and specific feature from this server).

I am stating that it just doesn't work propertly, or at least not as Xagul told me it was going to be like. Posts like "oh noes it iz offline again WHY PLZ FUX IT!" are the ones that should be removed.

ehix48.png

Xagul want the server to be this way, so I don't understand what you guys are complaining about? If it don't fit your playstyle, leave then?
Btw, EVERYTHING is faster if you DON'T bot, botting is just if you wanna go lazy-mode sometimes.

Faster if you dont bot? Troll? I wouldnt have bps of ores if I didnt mine bot while playing LoL.

Since this is a BETA SERVER thread it is supposed to be aimed to talk about those things that might not work as good as they should or might just not work, and I am talking about botting being available (this being an uncommon feature) and the anti-cavebot system (another uncommon and specific feature from this server).

I am stating that it just doesn't work propertly, or at least not as Xagul told me it was going to be like. Posts like "oh noes it iz offline again WHY PLZ FUX IT!" are the ones that should be removed.

Well, what I remember is that botting was one of the reasons why Xagul chosed the server to be 8.6, and most people think this is a really good system and find it good how it is right now. I don't think there'll be big changes in this subject.

EDIT:
Faster if you dont bot? Troll? I wouldnt have bps of ores if I didnt mine bot while playing LoL.
Well, then you chose to play LoL instead of playing? If you would've manually been mining that ore, you would have more than what you got now I'm sure.

Just to let u know, botting is one of the reasons they made the server 8.6. And is rly not a big issue of XDC.....
The anti-bot system works fine and forces players to come back every 40 min or so to check up and do the mini-game.....
There is ~underline~ Font size x10000000000~ "NO" way to eliminate botting.

And as of that we should drop the subject of botting b4 this thread gets closed please.

Well, what I remember is that botting was one of the reasons why Xagul chosed the server to be 8.6, and most people think this is a really good system and find it good how it is right now. I don't think there'll be big changes in this subject.

EDIT:

Well, then you chose to play LoL instead of playing? If you would've manually been mining that ore, you would have more than what you got now I'm sure.

Doubt it, infact the scripts I use are probably more efficient than human mining since everything has checks. Making it impossible for anything to go wrong.

On another topic lets talk about our favorite food

- - - Updated - - -

I like eating niggers

idk why dont u read earlier posts?

- - - Updated - - -

oooooo the "connection issues"is changing again !!

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm went back to normal

So now its just that they are updating. But taking a hell of a time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back