• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the guild fort is taken it should be bound for an hour to that guild. It shouldn't be that a guild can let their fort be dropped and taken over and then right after take it back just because they have the money and levels to do that. There needs to be a way that if a low level guild gets lucky because the guild with the fort wasn't paying attention they are given a guaranteed time to enjoy the benefits.

•Light Healing - Lv. 13 (21%)

Level 400 with lvl 13 healing.. Necrotic Armor ftw!

Do something about this shit plox.

Awe, but what ever will I do without my bug reporter :'(? Thanks for all the help while you were playing though, and good luck :).

When I look to the updates I see that there must be players who are doing a better job at reporting bugs than I did. At least I see relevant bugs being fixed while I reported 100-200 map bugs and only a few other bugs. If you need my opinion about something you can always send me a msg although you got plenty of players out there who can do that better than me since they do play the game.

• Exiva
    -Soul Cost: 0
    -Type: utility/none
    -Points the caster in the general direction of a player. This is an alternate version of Find Person and is exactly the same in every way.

Okay, I understand (but don't share) you let people bot, you have your reasons and I'm not going to argue that anymore. But giving them facilities such as adding "exiva" because they couldn't autoexiva is just a bit too much.

Okay, I understand (but don't share) you let people bot, you have your reasons and I'm not going to argue that anymore. But giving them facilities such as adding "exiva" because they couldn't autoexiva is just a bit too much.

Someone asked for it so I added it, the intention was to be 1 word instead of 2. If it helps you sleep I can change it to "find". To some people typing find person "name was just too long.

Edit: Also you can auto exiva with find person just as easy as exiva.

Last edited:
Full defense should not have as much of an effect in pvp as it does in pve. If they build tank then it shouldn't be a problem but when a person who builds into per dps just switches full d that is just tank mode for them. I know that there is iron skin but that was reduced in pvp so I'm just not seeing why switching your stance has so much effect against players. It ruins pvp.

Someone asked for it so I added it, the intention was to be 1 word instead of 2. If it helps you sleep I can change it to "find". To some people typing find person "name was just too long.

Hey! I really do like the 2x exp system for those under half of the top lvl~ but somehow, at lvl 100, the lvl 500 guy lvled way quicker than me, and I was hunting treants.. It feels like I'll never catch up, well maybe I do wrong but. My hunting lvl is 9. Does the hunting lvl get affected by 2x which means that it provides 18% or does it keep provide 9% more xp? =)

I will surely sleep better now, no need to change it :>. When I looted it I was told you made this because of the auto exiva thing I said. I also was like "ye they can afk bot mining but can't auto exiva with this" but I needed to rage somehow. <3

34o4x2h.png

The reason I lvld so fast is because my hunting is lvl 20 I put 9 perk points into my exp for something like 22.5% exp and I switched to hardcore which is an extra 50%. Also for an hour of that time I was using exp scrolls.

Alright I'm going to post a couple suggestions.

-You should make it so healing spells advance in level when healing your summon with necrotic armor. You can even make them advance 50% slower or something, at this point anything would be nice. Create summon only skills for healing and possibly attacking.
-Create more castles or whatever for guilds to control. Try and make it so each castle has a certain specialty to it. For example, your guild controls castle in desert and you get the ability to craft certain potions or receive special buffs. This would make it much more interesting and strategic.
-A new hunting area after Wyrms/Warlocks and before Demons, if there isn't one already.
-Better rewards for leveling achievements.

A lot more ideas but those are just a few.

Alright I'm going to post a couple suggestions.

-You should make it so healing spells advance in level when healing your summon with necrotic armor. You can even make them advance 50% slower or something, at this point anything would be nice. Create summon only skills for healing and possibly attacking.

It used to be possible to level your spells on summons till me and a guy summoned as many summons as we could, went up a ladder, blocked the path of the summons so we and them were in the same 3x3 and started spamming AoE attacks and healing spells. We leveled both our attack and healing spells incredible fast.
If it gets implemented again it should have quite some restrictions to avoid abuse.

Xagul , can u please do anything about botting ?

seriously i dont play alot and when i do login and i want go mining i cant becuse there botters 30 mins afk , mini game and botting again and i cant be faster (bypass) them in anyway...

You better change it to find, or else

Is it just me or are legendaries 90% of the time shittier than most ornate/extravagant items?
11:13 Legendary Studded Legs
(Arm:56, Cap:40, Soc:0/3)
Durability (7492/7492)
Regeneration (+17)
Just got this and from what ive seen in game chat thats one of the better ones lol.
Seems to me like legendaries always only get "highish" armor rolls and the stats are either non existant or super low.
Also about 3/4ths of my extravagants are just high armor rolls with 0 stats on them.
I mean I understand that it should stay random but it feels so anti climatic getting a legendary which is rare as fuck and it then being shit like 90% of the time. Its pretty much the same with extravagant.
You roll so many ornates and superiors compared to the highest 2 rarities and it doesnt even seem like those are worse on average that getting the highest tier usually means you are just going to let down again.

Pretty much everything else is epic though so GJ ;D

When the guild fort is taken it should be bound for an hour to that guild. It shouldn't be that a guild can let their fort be dropped and taken over and then right after take it back just because they have the money and levels to do that. There needs to be a way that if a low level guild gets lucky because the guild with the fort wasn't paying attention they are given a guaranteed time to enjoy the benefits.

Completely agree with this.

1+ Agree with u Nabstar
Xagul can u do someting about botters ... legit players cant mine on the server!

I have a spell Suggestion!

Name: Starburst Stream
Type: Utility
Soul: 20
Description: Increase attack rate and player speed (player speed 5-10% increase) and a loss of 15% defense for 20 seconds, other spells have a 2x exhaustion time and can not be used with any armor effects / transformations.

Spell cool-down is once per 2min.; cant be used with shadow armor, mage armor, slice and dice, ect.; Increases attack speed by 20%(idk if this is alot on the server or not, because i have no idea how much uncontrollable rage increases attack speed, perk 13); increases player speed by 5-10%; a loss of 15% of defense; any other spells used will have a 2x exhaustion time (this way it isnt a huge difference in dps)

Name: Elemental Property (Fire, Ice, Earth, Death, Holy, Energy)
Type: Utility
Soul: 20
Ex: Holy. Description: Duration of 20 seconds all holy dmg dose 50% more and player speed decreased by 5% and a loss of 10% defense. No armor effects can be active during this duration.

Basically 5 spells here for each elemental property of tibia, give 50% more dmg for 15 seconds, and a loss of 5% speed, Good when someone is trapped, Spell cool-down would be 2 min., and the player would have the property's "effect" on the player during the duration. Ex. If i use it and i have fire, i would have the burning of the fire on me popping up every second

I got bored, and started thinking of spells lol but as i said, its only a suggestion. Lol

-----------------------------------

I will now +1 my own suggestion!

+1

Also, any one els noticed that when u have willpower on + mage armor your soul regen is slower then it is with just mage armor is on? =o

Last edited:
Is it just me,or do knight spells seem either incredibely rare/weak ? I mean,almost every mage has arcane missiles/chain lightning :/ Seems stupid to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back