• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby vow to not shave my beard until the end of open beta and when I do I will donate it to locks of love.

Open beta!

BETA INFORMATION:

Connection IP: server.crazy-ots.com
Account Creation: Log into the game with no account/pass

!!! NOTICE !!!
We do not plan to wipe the server after BETA. This however all depends on whether or not you as a player report bugs before they cause significant damage to the integrity of the server. You will be able to report bugs easily in-game by pressing CTRL + Z and typing a brief description in the dialog box. If the bug is related to an object in the game world please stand as close as possible to its position so we can find it easier.

Donations will be disabled for the duration of open beta! The only way to obtain items in the reward shop will be to earn reward tokens via reporting bugs. The first person to report each bug will be the one that receives the token reward.

See you in BETA! :D

P.S. When I get some spare time I might make an updated video as the current teaser is very out dated xD!

crash? or massive lag? if i die i kill you xagul

Server is offline, I broke something and need to fix it. Sorry for downtime. (this is not game-related so don't worry xD)

I saved right before it closed.

Edit:
Server is back online. Very sorry about that guys (and/or gals), did not mean to close the server.

Last edited:
crash? , bump also we are at a warlock tower but can't enter how to remove that wild growth stuff? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back