• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18:43 Your light healing has advanced to level 9!

Thats higher then mine and i never stop using it when i hunt :(

Update

Sorry for the small rollback earlier, Gelem (the host) lost connection while trying to fix something and the server went offline. These things happen and are expected in beta.

As for the update:

• The blacksmith has learned how to repair items that the player is wearing. He offers this service to adventurers free of charge but he will only repair the same item once per day.

• Fixed a bug where recall would fail to cast and still consume soul.
  • Fixed a bug where players could be teleported to a mini-game while in a protection zone. <Huyek needs rewarded still so msg me when ur online>
  • Fixed a bug where troglodytes could not be pushed for a long time after dying.
  • Fixed a bug where monster loot would sometimes drop while PZ.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the crafting table in Adicama to not function properly.
  • Fixed a few spelling errors.
  • Fixed a few unnamed items.
  • Fixed some map errors.

Edit:

Sorry, I forgot to add the 1 free pvp-mode change. I will do that later.

Last edited:
Here's some screenshots of the days Dungeon ! (Didnt get any screens in the dungeon)

Ae0SDt3.jpg

Here are we killing the final boss, Xagul ruining picture -.-

7Zacos7.jpg

hxqX9Lo.jpg

Heres the rewards from last boss !

w32IcTE.jpg

And this shit, did i get on the quest :>

More pics will come soon,

// Xvizzy

Hey now, you chose when to take the screenshot not me >:O

*Fixed auto looting (again)
*Fixed a bug in the blacksmith npc
*Mana Shield will now regenerate 4x faster while out of combat.
*Combat duration lowered to 5 seconds (down from 15 seconds)

Don't forget to take cool screenshots so people here on the forum can see some of the game for themselves before logging in! And if you help out with screenshots enough you will get free reward tokens too!
Please make sure screenshots are properly cropped or it looks really messy!

Of course my name is covered up by my Sh~ Toss :(

Great server, definitelly worth a shot.

@server
Can't get in, got stuck in loading.
Lost my loot, I'll get on tomorrow.
Bai.

Penalty you sux u cant respect someone is first on spot : )

Wheres my competition at? You guys better get it together, before I outclass you so bad I won't let you level. Newbs. WE NEED PVP IN ENDGAME!

there is no pvp u just bot to get lvl and its boring... u need first put your char on bot get 10lv little healing and 10 lvl your attack spell then get new spells and train it... u cant be best tank because u friend ranger heal like you have the same hp and just take other eq and he is TANK too...

Many interesting features, it was worth to try it even though it wasn't what I was looking for.
jlUqwyh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back