• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ded ;/

wGGYUTN.jpg

dont join that server suck ip ban whit no warning and no roles just ip ban

- - - Updated - - -

dont join that server suck ip ban whit no warning

- - - Updated - - -

bad
I'm going to assume you was one of the people who made multiple characters to abuse an event he had put in place. He warned everyone when he put it in place not to make new characters and abuse it, and you did it anyways.

Edit: He edited after I gave him a chance to give the items back.

P.S.
I forgot people on the internet can't handle any freedom what so ever.
You would think with the admin standing right next to the chests people might actually follow the rules, but then again that would make to much sense.
It was my fault for allowing people to click it freely, I will never do an event like that again. I will just script automatic events instead :)

Best Plvl

3313mhl.png

My highest consecutive kill count

f9m9x.png

- - - Updated - - -

Finally made it into drag hunting and I'm just destroying them :D.

8yxt2x.png

Everything works with strategy and some Epic Minions! :)
ryPNzyf.jpg

Update

• Monsters have gained the ability "superior balance" and can now properly walk on logs over water. :D
  • Removed some excessive spawn from the graveyard dungeon.
  • Lowered the experience of monsters in the desert that are on ground level by about 15-20%.
  • Added the mage, hunter, knight, citizen addons to the reward shop.
  • Added monsters underneath the ranger guild.
  • Added a "First Time Free" feature to the king which allows players to change their pvp mode for free 1 time.
  • Players will no longer gain spell experience while at 0 stamina. This should fix the issue with players botting dungeons for spell experience.
  • The runestone dealer will no longer accept bets above 10,000 gold coins.

• Fixed a bug where all summons could taunt monsters. This was unintentional, only the undead gladiator was meant to taunt.
  • Fixed a bug that caused bombs to not place fields under creatures.
  • Fixed a bug that caused hardcore players to lose their items when dying on a log while crossing water.
  • Fixed a bug which caused explosive bombs to deal 0 damage.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some spells/activities to cancel when the server saves.
  • The ricochet spell will now properly "bounce" after killing a target.
  • Fixed more spelling errors.
  • Fixed more map errors.

These were above my level range but it was easy to manage the hunting ground :D.

1191g9h.png

After an hour or so this is what I got.

1gsyyv.png

Last edited:
lol what. the server just laaged the fduck out when I went into quiz, all my friend list members went offline and wrote /skyped me are you laaging,

Greetings adventurer!
You are seeing this message because you failed to complete a random event the last time you were online.

In doing so your client was forcefully disconnected to prevent possible exposure to various STDs commonly caused by botting for extended periods of time.
We the staff take STDs very seriously and do our best to prevent them from taking over the world. It is for this reason that we had to remove you from the game world in order to save the lives of many others.

Please note that this does not affect your character in any way and is only to prevent players from afk botting for to long. While the server is 8.6 and we do allow players to use bots, we still strive to keep a fair environment for all players. Please help us achieve this by not cave-botting AFK (Away From Keyboard).

Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Staff

meh, i didnt bot >:I fuck u quiz

massive lag and freezes atm. Anyone else having the same problem?

This was just cruel.. i should have won.
gamblingfucker.png

Im done with gambling it did it again... lost all me money ffs..
sdgsdgo.png

Attachments

• gambling fucker.jpg
    gambling fucker.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Good fun defending our fort, Brothers In Arms Vs. Jimmies Unrustled, Brothers In Arms walking away with the victory this time. <3
C7b6q5u.jpg

Update

• Fixed a broken defender tile in Fort Elvenwood.
  • Changed the trap holes in the swamp to normal pitfalls to prevent monsters from falling inside them.
  • Dead ogres should now be pushable.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to sometimes log off while PZ locked.
  • Levers in the Tarid Aqueducts may only be pressed once to prevent confusion.
  • Fixed a bug that caused deadly gas clouds to not be removed properly.
  • A lever has been placed in the treasure area of the hill giant mountain to prevent players from being trapped.
  • Giants and Smugglers have become more powerful to properly compliment their improved loot.
  • Increased the push delay from 0.1 seconds to 1.
  • Fixed more map errors lol.

This is actually pissing me off this is like the 6th time i lost money to this stupid gambling asshole lmao..
wtfisthishh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back