• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst feeling in life

After a long morning at University, just wanted to go back home and play Tibia.
Turning on the computer, opening IpChanger and Tibia, trying to login, all this for nothing.

Worst felling ever, I want to play!

Get ahead on hw and studying so you can veg out when it comes up!

same i gotta go to sleep soon early work tomorrow... wanted to get my smithing up :( well this only proves how successful this server is well done shawn (Y) ...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this is a test of will power, diverse my thoughts to something else when im on the computer and i wont want to play tibia thats the only way to unlock the lock on the chain that is withholding life being created from the inside onto the outside attracting thought simply energy bouncing back to the universe and spreading throughout the entire world bringing you the thought you dont want rather than the thought you want, so thinking of what you dont want will grant you what you do want so thinking about something other than playing this server will allow me to play this server through simple oppositism (dunno if that word exists but if it dont i just made it), so think about something else people, allow the weirdness of this post im extremely high.

same i gotta go to sleep soon early work tomorrow... wanted to get my smithing up :( well this only proves how successful this server is well done shawn (Y) ...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this is a test of will power, diverse my thoughts to something else when im on the computer and i wont want to play tibia thats the only way to unlock the lock on the chain that is withholding life being created from the inside onto the outside attracting thought simply energy bouncing back to the universe and spreading throughout the entire world bringing you the thought you dont want rather than the thought you want, so thinking of what you dont want will grant you what you do want so thinking about something other than playing this server will allow me to play this server through simple oppositism (dunno if that word exists but if it dont i just made it), so think about something else people, allow the weirdness of this post im extremely high.

What.... the fuck? Step outside your front door or something.

So when the server comes back up I can upgrade T5 weapons and wold love to get some leather items so let me know. almost 24 mining and 21 smithing. And 23 or 24 lockpicking

So when the server comes back up I can upgrade T5 weapons and wold love to get some leather items so let me know. almost 24 mining and 21 smithing. And 23 or 24 lockpicking

What's your name in-game?

I want items! I have just noob shits.

How can I upgrade weapons?

Btw in game name: Slug War

Xagul, I think a few people might have quit life because the server is down... lol

Just woke up, server is back online. Not sure what happened, I'm guessing Gelem might have had to do something with the server again since its only been online for 4 hours. Sorry about that guys!

34ra90y.jpg

my first red skull... scarrrryyyyyy

Attachments

Step outside of my front door? Are you trying to say that I'm shut in or is this a way to tell me to get a life? Lol please keep going so I can crush you, I'll most likely have more of a life than your family combined and smashed more girls than you, your dad and his dad lol

Step outside of my front door? Are you trying to say that I'm shut in or is this a way to tell me to get a life? Lol please keep going so I can crush you, I'll most likely have more of a life than your family combined and smashed more girls than you, your dad and his dad lol

Smashing girls, wtf u be chris brown or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back