• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every good RPG is basing on dungeons. Thats basic :S

Drop Party Update! This is a screen shot from my dropparty.. it got pretty wild and crazy.. Artster got a little drunk before the drops started and fall sleep in his chair, but boy did I make it RAIN ON THOSE HOES

33yjg35.png

• Dungeons bosses can now loot dusty spell tomes and lockboxes.
  • Larger dungeons will now reward more loot for completing them. (since they take longer to complete)

Ok maybe you are right about newbies trying dungeon and won't be able to finish in time, but still without time without good team member they still will die at boss fight :p
Those 2 updates are good enough for me to agree with current dungeon system :) and did you read my idea about set system?

Sorry, Gelems network just went down. And as I was typing this it just came back online.

I vote to make it so PVP players do lose their backpacks. It just seems empty if you don't even lose that. exp? Don't even care.

Also make new difficulties for the already existing dungeon. Like Normal Hard Hell. There could be more than 1 gate way sitting there for it. That way old dungeons could be used for higher lvls as well if they scaled up.

Last edited:
I vote to make it so PVP players do lose their backpacks. It just seems empty if you don't even lose that. exp? Don't even care.

Also make new difficulties for the already existing dungeon. Like Normal Hard Hell. There could be more than 1 gate way sitting there for it. That way old dungeons could be used for higher lvls as well if they scaled up.

Only pvp-e lose backpacks, but they got some benefits from being pvp-e. So can't make same thing for pvp and pvp-e while not giving same benefits.

Sorry for askingsomething thats probably written somewhere but im too lazy to read everything thats been said. So i was wondering if its an Open Beta do we get to keep the character if no major bugs get found? Cause thats how it works usually on other game but i bet OT might work differently.

retarded question : NVM

!!! NOTICE !!!
We do not plan to wipe the server after BETA. This however all depends on whether or not you as a player report bugs before they cause significant damage to the integrity of the server. You will be able to report bugs easily in-game by pressing CTRL + Z and typing a brief description in the dialog

Yes its an open beta atm, no one knows if there will be a reset. Or what u could do is log in and it will tell u after a save >.>'

Yes its an open beta atm, no one knows if there will be a reset. Or what u could do is log in and it will tell u after a save >.>'

I just moved that message to log in to reduce the spam last update :)

is a non premium player able to buy a house from a premium player?

and i did download the latency...but its not enough...can u do someting about it ? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back