• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention there isn't even an option to donate 200 o_O?

I mean sure if u did it would help out the server alot but rly no gain on your side but a good amount of exp scrolls

Suggestion: Add difficulties to the dungeons. Like instead of there being 1 gateway there could be 3 each scaling up with harder creatures or just more in general. It will be a lot cooler if higher levels could re use dungeons in more difficult settings.

- - - Updated - - -

Found a fake altar stone! future t4 maybe?

t8xeu1.png

Pretty sweet spot over the lava.

8z0fgh.png

Gotta keep exploring :D Alot of map to cover still.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway to fix summons so they aren't hit by aoe unless those ppl have pk hand on?

Anyway to fix summons so they aren't hit by aoe unless those ppl have pk hand on?

That would be good, and also try and make it so healing spells advance in level while healing summons with necrotic armor. I have been spamming my summon at wyrms for 4 days now and light healing hasn't gone up.

That would be good, and also try and make it so healing spells advance in level while healing summons with necrotic armor. I have been spamming my summon at wyrms for 4 days now and light healing hasn't gone up.

Yea if this gets put in, I will start useing my summons

oh wow that is shitty. I guess after we login we will attempt that 4th dungeon.

Lets do the 4th dungeon ! Hell ye

Someone who knows if the admins even knows that its offline? :p any ETA on when it might be back up? I hope it wont be an hour rollback like yesterday -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back